"SWAGBUCKS EARN ON THE GO" PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C., 13 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY
Participants in the Promotion agree that they have read understood and accepted these Official Rules and agree to be bound by them, including all eligibility requirements and decisions of the Sponsor. We recommend that you print out and keep a copy of the Official Rules for future reference.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Swagbucks Earn On The Go Promotion ("Promotion") begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time on October 17, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on November 15, 2013 (except Mail-In entries which must be post-marked no later than November 16, 2013.) ("Entry Period").
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter: (A) ONLINE ENTRIES: during the Entry Period only, you shall receive one entry into the Promotion if you (i) download the Swagbucks Mobile Application (defined below) on a compatible mobile device (i.e. smartphone or tablet) and (ii) log into the Swagbucks Mobile Application with your Swagbucks.com account and earn at least one Swag Buck using the Swagbucks Mobile Application. By way of example only: If you download the Swagbucks Mobile Applications on both an Android smartphone and an iPad tablet, and you earn at least one Swag Bucks on each such device, you will have two (2) chances to win a Prize unless and until you become a Winner); OR (B) MAIL-IN ENTRIES: On a 3" x 5" card, hand-print your name, complete address, and daytime and evening telephone numbers, and mail to: The Swagbucks Earn On The Go Promotion, P.O. Box 70 Manhattan Beach, CA 90267. Entries under this Section 2(B) must be postmarked by November 16, 2013 and received by Sponsor not later than November 21, 2013. Limit one entry per person. An entrant may not enter with multiple identities. All entries will be made part of the Promotion until an entrant becomes a Winner (defined below) or the Promotion has ended (whichever occurs first). Any entrant who attempts to circumvent these rules by entering with multiple identities or using any device or method to obtain more than the maximum number of entries will be disqualified. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method, more than one entrant per household or more than the allowed number of entries will void all entries and result in disqualification for the applicable entrant(s).
Online entry is only available for eligible persons (as defined in Rule 2) with a registered account at this website (www.swagbucks.com) and who have SB in their account at time of entry. There is no cost to maintain an account or to earn SB. To register, follow online registration instructions. Similar Promotions may appear at other participating Sponsor websites (each a "Participating Site"). The Promotion at each Participating Site, if any, is separate and independent from Promotion on other Participating Sites.
"Swagbucks Mobile Application" shall be defined as the Swagbucks.com mobile application available for download on the Apple iOS and/or Google Android mobile operating systems. To download and install the Swagbucks Mobile Application on an Android device, visit the Google Play store at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.prodege.swagbucksmobile&hl=en and follow the onscreen instructions. To download and install the Swagbucks Mobile Application on an Apple iOS device, visit the iTunes Store at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/swagbucks/id640439547?mt=8 and follow the onscreen instructions. Sponsor makes no representations that the Swagbucks Mobile Application is compatible with all Android and/or iOS devices.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C. 13 years of age and older as of October 17, 2013. Employees and directors of Prodege LLC ("Sponsor") and its affiliates, advertising agencies, and/or promotional partners and members of their immediate families together with whom such employees are domiciled are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Winners (defined below) will be selected in random drawings from among all eligible online and mail-in entries received (as applicable). Drawings will be conducted by Sponsor as follows: (A) There shall be twenty (20) drawings (each a, "drawing"), taking place Monday through Friday, wherein one Winner shall be chosen at random at each Drawing; (B) Drawings shall take place on or about the following dates: October, 22 - 25, October 28 â 31, November 1, 4-8, 11-15, 27; (C) Each drawing shall include the total amount of the then-current pool of entrants provided that the Mail-In Entry entrants shall only be part of the final Drawing on or about Friday November 27, 2013. Winner will be notified by either e-mail, Swagbucks.com Inbox, mail, or telephone. Before awards are delivered, Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, a Publicity Release and (when applicable) an IRS Form W9 within seven (7) days of being first notified or the award will be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected (in Sponsor's sole discretion). The return of any award and/or award notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate Winner may be selected. An entrant is not deemed a Winner of any award, even if the winning notification should so indicate, unless and until the entrant's eligibility has been verified, all required documents returned and executed, and the entrant has been notified that the acceptance and verification process is complete. Once entrants eligibility has been confirmed, we agree to deliver the applicable award to the Winner within ten (10) business days.
- PRIZE: Twenty (20) total awards shall be awarded for this Promotion (each a "Prize"). Each Prize shall be one (1) Best Buy gift card valued at One Hundred U.S. Dollars ($100.00 USD), wherein only one (1) Prize is awarded to one (1) Winner. Each Prize shall be delivered to each Winner's Swagbucks.com user account. Total approximate retail value of the Prizes in the aggregate ("ARV"): Two Thousand U.S. Dollars ($2,000 USD). The Prizes consist of only the item specified herein. Limit one Prize per family/household per Promotion. No substitution or transfer of award permitted by Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an award of equal or greater value. Unclaimed awards will not be awarded.
- GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of an award are the responsibility of Winner. By entering this Promotion, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting an award, Winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of the award. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use Winner's name, likeness and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Promotion. The Sponsor gives no assurance and promises that the Swagbucks.com website (or any of the services connected with the Promotion) shall be free from errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. If, in the Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Promotion in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, at the Sponsor's sole discretion. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, Entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. Potential Winners may be required to show verifiable proof of identity. All federal and state laws apply for each jurisdiction.
- DISPUTES; GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited, the entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of actions arising out of or connected with the Promotion or any award shall be resolved on an individual basis without resort to any form of class action. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of actions shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of California, or the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles County, California. Any issues or questions of construction, interpretation, validity, or enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and/or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rule which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees. Entrant (or entrant's parent/legal guardian if any entrant is deemed a minor in the state or country of his/her residence) hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- WINNER'S LIST: For the name(s) of the Winner(s), available after November 27, 2013, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: The Swagbucks Earn On The Go Promotion P.O. Box 70 Manhattan Beach, CA 90267. Include on the lower left hand corner of the envelope the month of the Promotion (i.e. November 2013).
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning are dependent on total number of eligible entries received
- SEVERABILITY: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
SPONSOR: Prodege LLC, Redondo Beach, CA 90278