Celebrate Your Independence - Earn on the Go Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C.
13 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY
Participants in the Celebrate Your Independence - Earn on the Go Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") agree that they have read, understood and accepted these Official Rules and agree to be bound by them, including all eligibility requirements and decisions of the Sponsor (defined below). We recommend that you print out and keep a copy of the Official Rules for future reference.
1. ENTRY PERIOD: The Promotion shall begin at 12:00 a.m. on July 1, 2014 and end at 11:59 p.m. on July 6, 2014 (the "Entry Period"). All references to dates and time shall be based on Pacific Standard Time. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping and submission device for the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes to the Promotion schedule, these Official Rules, or discontinue the Promotion, at any time, for any reason or no reason.
2. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. During the Entry Period, a single entry ("Entry") into the Promotion shall be granted for every TEN (10) Swag Bucks earned by an eligible person (as defined in Section 3) (each an "Entrant") via Sponsor's Swagbucks TV Mobile application, Sponsor's Swagbucks mobile application, or the EntertaiNOW TV mobile application (collectively, the "Sponsor Apps"), as may be described on the swagbucks.com website (the "Website") and as may be made available by Sponsor for download in or about an Online Store (defined below) hosted in Apple's iOS/iTunes store and/or the Google Marketplace. There are TWO (2) bonus incentives associated with the Promotion (each a "Bonus Incentive"). The Bonus Incentives occur automatically in the following instances: (i) on Friday, July 4, 2014, TWO (2) Entries shall be granted for every TEN (10) Swag Bucks earned by Entrant via the SBTV App or the SB Mobile App; and (ii) during the Entry Period, each Entry earned by Entrant during the Entry Period will also earn ONE (1) entry into the 88,888 Swag Buck Giveaway (the "Bonus Entry"; provided that the Bonus Entry shall be awarded to Entrant no more than once daily and no more than SIX (6) times during the Entry Period per Entrant. Only Swag Bucks credited during the Entry Period shall count towards a valid Entry in the Promotion. Entry is only available for eligible persons (as defined in Section 3 below) with a registered account at http://swagbucks.com (the "Website) and sufficient Swag Bucks in their account at the time of Entry. Visiting or otherwise navigating to the Entry URL alone shall not constitute Entry. There is no cost to maintain an account or to earn Swag Bucks. To register, follow the online registration instructions located on the Website. Similar Promotions may appear at other participating Sponsor search engine websites (each a "Participating Site"). The Promotion at each Participating Site, if any, is separate and independent from this Promotion on other Participating Sites. As used herein, "Online Store" shall collectively mean the online Apple iOS and Android Marketplace at which the Sponsor Apps are made available by Sponsor for download, specifically: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swagbuckstvmobile.views&hl=en,
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/swagbucks/id640439547?mt=8, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.prodege.swagbucksmobile&hl=en, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.entertainnowmobile.views, https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/entertainow/id804417194?mt=8
3. ELIGIBILITY: ELIGIBLE PERSONS (AS DEFINED IN THIS SECTION 3) MAY ONLY ENTER INTO THE PROMOTION BY THE ONLINE ENTRY METHOD DESCRIBED IN SECTION 2. ENTRANTS CANNOT USE ANY OTHER METHOD(S) OF ENTRY TO ENTER THE PROMOTION. ENTRANTS WHO ENTER THE PROMOTION BY ANY OTHER METHOD(S) OF ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. An Entrant may not enter with multiple identities. Valid entries received by Sponsor during the Entry Period will be entered into the Promotion and added to the then-current pool of Entrants. Any Entrant who attempts to circumvent these Official Rules by entering with multiple identities or otherwise violating these Official Rules will be disqualified. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method will void all entries submitted by that person(s) and result in immediate disqualification. Open to current Website members who are (i) residents of the 50 United States and D.C., and (ii) 13 years of age and older as of July 1, 2014. Employees and directors of Prodege LLC ("Sponsor") and its affiliates, advertising agencies, and/or Promotion partners and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win and entry by such persons will be deemed invalid. "Immediate family" is defined as parents, siblings, children or spouse. No entry may be made on behalf of third parties. If any winner is deemed a minor in the jurisdiction of his/her residence, the winner will need parental consent in order enter the Promotion and to be awarded the Prize or the Prize may be awarded to his/her parent/legal guardian (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). The Sponsor reserves the right to request proof of age or identity. Void where prohibited.
4. PRIZE: Each winner will receive 500 Swag Bucks (the "Prize"). Total approximate retail value of the Prize is $5.00 USD. Prize consists only of those items specifically listed as part of the Prize. No substitution or transfer of Prize permitted by Winner unless expressly approved by Sponsor in writing. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded.
5. WINNER SELECTION: On July 7, 2014, TEN (10) winners will be selected in a random computer-processed drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Each winner will be notified by either email, mail, or telephone and, as a condition of winning, will be required (or his/her parent or legal guardian where the selected winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence will be required) to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release, IRS Form W-9 (where applicable), and all other documents as deemed reasonably appropriate and provided by Sponsor (the "Required Documents"). Failure to execute the Required Documents within seven (7) days of attempted delivery of Prize will cause the winner's prize to be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at Sponsor's sole discretion. Winners may be also be announced on the Website and/or on Sponsor's additional presences on the Internet, including, without limitation, Sponsor's Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest pages. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. An Entrant is not deemed a winner of any prize, even if the winning notification should so indicate, until and unless the Entrant's eligibility has been verified, all Required Documents executed and returned to Sponsor, and the Entrant has been notified that the acceptance and verification process is complete. Potential winners who have not reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of Entry shall require parental consent to accept any Prize.
6. GENERAL RULES: All taxes and fees resulting from acceptance of the Prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering the Promotion, Entrant (or Entrant's parent/legal guardian if any Entrant is deemed a minor in the state/province or country of his/her residence) accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Except as specifically set forth in these Official Rules, the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any entity who's name and/or products may be used in connection with the Promotion. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. Prizes may be subject to reporting for tax and other purposes. Winner(s) should consult their tax advisors with respect to any applicable taxes related to any Prize. By entering into the Promotion, winner (or winner's parent/legal guardian if any winner is deemed a minor in the state/province or country of his/her residence) agrees to hold Sponsor, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Promotion, receipt, use, redemption or misuse of any Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, without limitation, personal injury, death, damage to, loss of property and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of any Entry. Sponsor makes no warranty, representation or guarantee of any kind, express or implied, in fact or in law relating to the Prize. Entry also constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use winner's name, likeness and biographical information for marketing, publicity or other promotional purposes in any media, whether now known or thereafter developed, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Nothing shall obligate Sponsor to so use or engage in any of the above. Winners shall use best efforts to provide content and other materials (e.g. video, audio and/or similar materials) requested by Sponsor to be used for the marketing and promotion of the Website and Sponsor's business generally.
By entering into the Promotion, Entrants agree to hold Sponsor, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of an Entrant's name, likeness and/or biographical information. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in connection with this Promotion, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Promotion. The Sponsor give no assurance and no promises that the Website (or any of the services connected with the Promotion) shall be free from errors or omission nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. If, in the Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Promotion, in whole or in part, at the Sponsor's sole discretion, including, without limitation, revoking any Entrant's Entry into the Promotion and/or revoking any winner's Prize award. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online Entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. Potential winner may be required to show verifiable proof of identity. All U.S. federal and state laws apply. Sponsor reserves the right to revise any and all aspects of the Promotion and these Official Rules at any time with or without notice.
7. DISPUTES; GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited, the Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of actions arising out of or connected with the Promotion or any Prize shall be resolved on an individual basis without resort to any form of class action. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of actions shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of California, or the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles County, California. Any issues or questions of construction, interpretation, validity, or enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and/or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rule which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees. Entrant (or Entrant's parent/legal guardian if any Entrant is deemed a minor in the state or country of his/her residence) hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
8. WINNER'S LIST: For the name of the winners, available after July 7, 2014 send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Celebrate Your Independence - Earn on the Go Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 70 Manhattan Beach, CA 90267. Include on the lower left hand corner of the envelope the month(s) of the Promotion.
9. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
10. SEVERABILITY: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
SPONSOR: Prodege LLC, Manhattan Beach, CA 90267