10 Best Survey Apps Ever
Survey sites are a great way to earn a little extra money without spending a lot of time. You earn points or other rewards for completing surveys and then can use those points to get cash or gift cards.
The survey companies do market research by reaching out to people. It is easier for them to get a bigger pool of people by using survey websites. You may not qualify for every survey but you will still be given some rewards for trying.
How Do Survey Apps Work?
In general, the survey apps work by allowing you to take surveys on their site or through an app, and in return, you are given some reward for your time. Rewards are usually based on the average time the survey will take and other factors.
- After creating an account you may be asked to complete an introductory profile and some basic surveys to see which surveys are most likely a good fit for you.
- Always be as truthful as possible when answering these initial questions as it increases your rate of surveys that pay.
- You will be given surveys to complete through the site or to your email.
- You will complete screening before each survey to make sure that you are the right demographic for the survey. If the survey is about soda, for instance, and you never drink it, you will not be asked to go any farther because you will not help with the market research for that product.
Survey App Rewards
You earn rewards usually in the form of points for every survey you attempt with more rewards given if you are accepted and asked to complete a survey.
- Points can add up quickly and may be used for gift cards that you can use for shopping online.
- Some rewards are given as PayPal cash/
- You can earn money that you can allow to build up in your account until you have reached a reward you were working toward.
- Higher-paying surveys are difficult to get into and usually take longer to complete.
- Shorter surveys may not pay as well but can still add up and are a fun way to kill some time during the day.
What are the best survey apps for money?
- Free to join with a fast sign up process.
- In addition to answering surveys, you can earn cash by referring friends, playing games, watching videos, searching the internet, and more.
- Earn Swagbucks points (SB) that you redeem for gift cards or PayPal. It’s 100 SB to $1 USD.
- Guaranteed at least 1 SB for every survey you attempt (up to 5 per day).
- Daily bonus challenges for extra earnings.
- Join Swagbucks now.
- Sign up is fast, free, and easy.
- Get a free $5 when you sign up as a new member.
- Watch videos, answer surveys, read emails, use coupons, play games, and scan receipts for additional earning opportunities.
- Earn rewards in dollars and cents, not points or other virtual currency.
- Extremely generous referral program, including 30% of your friends’ earnings for life.
- Over $65 million paid out to members in cash, PayPal, and free gift cards.
- Join InboxDollars now.
- Sign up bonus is available for new members after confirming their email
- In addition to taking paid surveys, you can earn money by playing games, watching videos, and doing other tasks
- MyPoints has an optional extension that can alert you to cashback, coupon codes, and other ways to save whenever you are on a participating merchant’s website.
- Join MyPoints now.
- Ysense offers paid online surveys on a variety of consumer topics.
- Additional ways to make money include testing services or products and watching videos on the offers page.
- Social communities and on site forums are extremely active and connected.
- Top members have earned $20,000 or more in lifetime earnings on Ysense.
- Join Ysense now.
- Can link to a 529 account or any checking or savings account.
- Earn free welcome bonuses totaling $30.29 for new members.
- Use the Upromise Mastercard to earn more points while shopping online.
- Monthly scholarships are given away on the website.
- Join Upromise now.
6| Survey Junkie
- Answer surveys about different companies and brands.
- In addition to branded surveys, you can participate in focus groups on Survey Junkie.
- You can also share your digital browsing habits through the Survey Junkie Pulse program. This program monitors your online activity for market research.
7| National Consumer Panel
- Sign up for an account and download the National Consumer Panel mobile app.
- Scan the barcodes on the items that you buy and then share this information to earn points.
- You can also complete surveys to earn additional points.
- Become a “Toluna Influencer” when you join.
- In addition to the surveys, you can create discussions in the community called “Tolunas” to earn points.
- Tolunas can include Polls, Thumb Its, or Battles.
- The higher the quality of the Tolunas you create, the more points you can earn.
- Earn points for taking surveys about a variety of different topics.
- Bonus points and other giveaways happen every week.
- A small signup bonus is available for new members.
10| Google Opinion Rewards
- Available in iTunes and Google Play.
- Take short surveys for Google Play or PayPal credit.
- Fast and easy signup process.
- Trusted app name.
- Reliable way to earn small bits of money (change) over time.
What survey apps have the best signup bonuses?
Most survey apps offer signup bonuses to their new members. There may be terms and conditions such as completing an action or purchase before the bonus is paid out.
- Get a free $5 bonus when you sign up and confirm your email. It takes about 60 seconds to get your free $5.
- Earn free sign up bonuses totaling $30.29.
- Get a free $5.29 bonus just for signing up. Get an additional $25 bonus when you link your college savings account. The process takes about 10-15 minutes – see the process to get your $30 Upromise bonuses.
- There’s a new member signup bonus of $10.
- Make a purchase at a featured cash back merchant of $25 or more and get $10.
- There are over 10,000 featured merchants, including Amazon, Best Buy, Macy’s, Kohl’s, Lowe’s, and Home Depot. Basically every national retailer you can think of.
- Which means if you plan on spending at least $25 online, at least once more in your lifetime, you’re going to get $10 free.
- First Responder Discounts
- What Is Cyber Monday? Everything You Need to Know to Get the Best Deals
- Get Paid to Write: Make Money With Reviews, Articles, & More
- American Restaurant Chains with Happy Hour
- 200 SB Bonus To Try In-Store Deals
- Making Money Online in 2020: Surveys
- How To Make Money Off Of Your Hobbies
- How Do Cash back Sites & Apps Work?
- How To Make Money With Photography
- Extra Cash For Teens: Four Great Ways for Teens to Make Money Online
- 5 Ways to Get Paid & Earn Money on YouTube
- How to Make Money from Writing Poetry