Earn PayPal Money Instantly
If you spend or plan to spend money online, it pays to have PayPal. The website states there are currently 426 million PayPal users that have made at least one transaction through the site. On average, users turn to PayPal 45 times per year for everything from paying bills to online shopping. Of course, many of those same people would like to know how to put more money into their PayPal account.
There are many ways to get free PayPal money including taking paid surveys and more. Before explaining how you can start to earn free PayPal money for yourself, here are some warnings to help you avoid the scams and con artists
- Always remember the old saying that if it sounds too good to be true, you’re probably right. Being promised $150 per 5 minute survey? Big yikes, run!
- Don’t pay for a survey site membership or for a PayPal account. These should be completely free.
- Watch out for sites that ask for personal information before you have even earned a dime. A site should only need your bank information for a direct deposit when it is time to get paid. There is never a valid reason for a survey site to ask for your driver’s license information. FYI, PayPal does not ask for this information either.
Signing Up for a PayPal Account
Before you can earn free PayPal money or shop online, you will need to sign up for a PayPal account. Tip: if you have a friend or family member who is already using PayPal, they can refer you and you will both get $10. To sign up for your account:
- Go to www.Paypal.com.
- Choose the type of account you want (Personal or Business)
- Fill out the required information.
- Verify your email.
You have the option of linking your credit or debit card to your PayPal account. You can also link a bank account so that you can have an alternative payment method if needed. This also makes transfers easier and faster. You will need to have this in place if you are going to earn money with some survey sites.
Did you know that if you are self-employed, such as a freelance writer, you can upgrade to a PayPal Business account?
Can you get free PayPal money?
Yes! You can get free PayPal cash in several ways. One of the easiest ways to do it is to join one of the survey sites that pay out free PayPal money fast. Some of those sites include:
- Inbox Dollars
- Survey Junkie
- Zap Surveys
You earn by doing online tasks like taking surveys, playing games, and others. You choose between PayPal or gift cards when it is time to get paid and each of these sites has a different minimum payout threshold that you must meet before you can get a PayPal payment or any of the many gift cards that are offered.
What apps pay PayPal instantly?
Some cash-back apps like Ibotta and Receipt Hog may pay you in instant PayPal cash, but usually, you will have to earn enough for a payout and then make a request. From there, payment times can vary from a few minutes to a few days. In some cases, new users may have to wait up to 10 days to get their PayPal deposit.
Did you know that you can earn cashback with PayPal itself? That extra cash will be added to your account automatically as it is earned if you have the PayPal Mastercard debit card. You can request this feature when you sign up for an account. You will start making money on completed transactions including 3% on all PayPal purchases.
PayPal will also send you deals and offers that can be stacked with offers from Inbox Dollars or Swagbucks.
How do you earn PayPal money on Swagbucks?
You can start earning PayPal money as soon as you create your Swagbucks account with the sign-up bonus. To get this bonus you must spend at least $25 from one of the approved stores within 30 days of creating your free account. Here are other ways to earn extra money and free gift cards with Swagbucks:
- Take paid surveys and answer the daily poll question.
- Play games.
- Download the free app.
- Install the browser extension called the Swagbutton.
- Earn cash back when you are shopping online.
- Upload recent receipts to earn free money back on your purchases.
- Use coupon codes to help save money and earn money at the same time.
- Visit the Swagbucks “Discover” page and complete some of the offers there. Offers can range from free newsletters to trying new fintech apps.
- Learn how to find and collect Swagcodes.
- Set Swagbucks as your default browser and earn random SB for searches.
You can request a payout at $3 which most people are able to make in just a few hours.
How do you redeem your SB for PayPal?
Once you have earned the minimum withdrawal amount of $3, you can get your free PayPal money. From your account, go to the Swagbucks Rewards page. Search for “PayPal cash”. Rewards can be searched by price, type, or by direct name.
Once you have found the PayPal cash options, you can select the reward or rewards that you want. The “price” in SB is listed below each one. You may notice that some are on sale meaning you can get more for your points for that reward. Currently, PayPal cash is available in amounts from $5 to $250. Click on your choice and follow the steps to complete the transaction.
Final Thoughts on Earning PayPal Cash Instantly
You can earn PayPal money fast but it may not actually be “instantly” with Swagbucks in your spare time. Everyone can use a little extra cash but it can be impossible to get a second job that doesn’t clash with your current schedule. Taking surveys, watching videos, and other online tasks can be done on your time, whenever you want to do it.
With the holiday season quickly approaching, more people will be looking to add to their PayPal account balance. Do something that requires minimum effort but gives you a nice reward.
- What is Branded Surveys?
- How to Make Money on Amazon
- Mystery Shopping: How to Make Money & Avoid Scams
- How to Check Your Xbox Gift Card Balance
- 14 Stores Still Offering Layaway
- Are Online Surveys for Money Legit?
- Is Swagbucks Legit or A Scam?
- Best Work Laptop – Top 10 Picks for Today’s Best Business Laptops
- All About Cat Toothpaste
- Lululemon Gift Card
- Amazon Prime Day: Getting the Best Online Shopping Deals
- Using Rewards Apps to Save for College