Easy Ways to Earn Google Play Credit
What are Google Play Credits?
Google Play credits are a way to pay for things from your Google Play account. You can earn free Google Play credit, and you can buy gift cards and promo codes to “top off” your credit but you cannot buy Google Play credit directly. You cannot trade them or transfer them between accounts or exchange the credits for cash.
You can earn points by making purchases at the Google Play store for books, games, or apps. You can also earn credits if you download free apps, especially if they have been recommended to you. If you rent or buy Google play movies, you may earn credits as well.
>>>> Tip: Earn free Google Google Play gift cards from the free rewards app Swagbucks. Swagbucks has paid users more than $740 million in gift card and PayPal for their everyday activities like searching the web, online shopping, taking paid surveys, and scanning receipts.
How can I get free Google Play credits?
You can get free Google Play codes or Play credits in a number of ways. You can only get actual credits from the Google Play store and they must be earned. You cannot buy them. To get free Google Play credits:
- Rent or buy Google Play movies.
- Rent or buy Google Books.
- Play games that offer free credits.
- Downloading apps based on recommendations.
- Accept offers when they are made to you. Google will send you notifications on your Android device. Click the notification bell to read the offers.
- Join Google Play Points and level up to earn points even faster.
Free Google Play Credits from Other Sources:
The funnest way to earn free Google Play credits is by playing games, but the easiest way to get more is with a Google Play gift card. You can buy these gift cards at retail locations, convenience stores, and most other places that sell gift cards. Use these gift cards to get Google Play store credits.
Gift cards start at $5. Other ways to get the cards or codes:
- Start a free account with survey sites like Swagbucks, Survey Junkie, Harris Poll Online, or others to earn free gift cards.
- Use a shopping app like Fetch Rewards to get cash back and free gift cards.
On any of these sites, you can wait for sales and get discounted gift cards for fewer rewards points.
If you join Google Opinion Rewards, you can earn Google Play credit or Paypal cash by taking short surveys. It is free to join and creating an account takes only a few minutes.
How do I get the free $10 on Google Play?
To get $10 in Google Play credits for free, join Swagbucks. You can join and create an account in minutes. You only need to be 13 years old and you can start earning points when you complete simple tasks. Start by referring friends and not only do you get points for that but you earn bonus points based on what your friends earn as well.
Here are the other ways you can start earning with a Swagbucks account:
- Completing online surveys. Complete surveys about games, videos, and hundreds more consumer topics.
- Playing games. Get paid to play download apps and play free games.
- Shopping online. Shop online at 10,000+ stores and get cash back.
- When you use the site to save money.
- Installing the Swagbutton extension so that you never miss an offer, coupon code, or new survey.
- Use the Swagbucks browser as your default search engine.
- Discover new things by completing offers.
After creating your account, you will get a welcome bonus. Earn 1000 SB and you can redeem them for a $10 Google Play gift card.
How can I get $1 on Google Play?
You can get $1 by signing up for Google Play Points. This is a rewards program that lets you earn rewards points that can be used for discounts, in-app items, and Google Play Credits. After your first week, you will be given 3x bonus points so that you can earn rewards even faster.
There are special events where points are multiplied for all levels. You will be notified of these events in your Google Play account notifications.
What is the fastest way to earn Google Play points?
The fastest way to earn Google Play Points is literally by earning points. It sounds like a trick, but it is legit. You earn points this way:
- Buy apps or games.
- Subscribe to Google One. This is a cloud-sharing service that provides VPN service, phone backup, and other benefits.
- Make in-app or in-game purchases for upgrades and additional services.
For every dollar you spend on these purchases you earn 1 point unless there is a point multiplier event. For example, after you have been a member for one week, you will get to earn 3x bonus points. During the year, if you earn up to 149 points, you will have reached the bronze level. At this level, you may get special offers to help you earn additional points.
At 150 points, you will be at the silver level and you will earn 1.1 points for every $1 you spend. In addition to the bronze-level benefits, you will also have weekly silver prizes.
At 600 points, you will be at the gold level. Your earning rate will now be 1.2 to $1 and you will continue receiving the benefits of the previous levels plus you will get gold level weekly prizes.
At 3000 points, you are the platinum level. Your earning rate is 1.4 to $1. Additional rewards include faster support for problems and issues and more.
Is Mistplay legit?
With over 5 million downloads, Mistplay is one of the best and most trusted apps of its type. It currently has a 4.2-star rating on Google Play. If you don’t know what Mistplay is it is simple. You download the app, create an account and play a few games in your free time and you earn points. Your points can be used in the shop for gift cards and cash rewards.
To protect your account and reduce the risk of fraud, Mistplay uses a number of safeguards including requiring a video selfie. You must be 18 or older to use Mistplay.
How to avoid Google Play Credit Scams
Remember that Play credits can only be used for your account in the Google Play store and cannot be transferred, cashed out, or sold. Scammers typically try to get you through the gift cards or Google play codes. One of the major scams is to tell you that you are in debt with the IRS and that if you work with the “agent” right now, you can avoid possible jail time. The IRS does not accept Google Play gift cards for payment of an outstanding debt! You also cannot use these gift cards or codes to bail someone out of jail, pay a fine over the phone, or any of the other way out things the scammer will try to say.
If someone offers to sell, give, or trade you Google Play store credit, it is likely a scam especially if you have not been trying to buy the credits in the first place. Once again, remember: you cannot buy the Google play credits. You can earn Google Play credits. You can use gift cards or gift codes to add them to your account.
If you think you have been the victim of a scam, contact Google and/or The Federal Trade Commission. You may also be asked to speak to your local police department.
Is there a $5 Google Play card?
Yes, you can get a $5 Google Play card depending on where you buying them. For some retailers, the amount available may be slightly higher. You can check Gift Card Granny to get an idea of where to find gift cards in the exact amount you are looking for.
- How to Get Paid to Upload Your Grocery Receipts
- How to Save for College: 529 Plans, Education Savings Accounts and More
- How to Get Free Money
- Merchants that Take Bitcoin
- How Much Does It Cost to Own a Car? The True Cost Explained
- Get Paid To Be A Test Subject
- 5 Best Apps to Make Money
- Best Value Colleges
- 6 Legit Ways to Make Money from Home in 2021 – For Free!
- Who is the Bitcoin Inventor?
- 7 Ways to Make the Most of Online Surveys and Offers
- Chick-fil-A Gift Card Balance