How Did MrBeast Make His Money?
Imagine creating videos that end up making so much money that you start giving some of it away only to have that make even more money! Young Jimmy Donaldson has done that with his YouTube channels and over a million subscribers. He took a creative dream to become an internet sensation and YouTube’s biggest philanthropist.
It kind of makes you think you can have a YouTube career too, right?
How much money does MrBeast have?
Plunging right into MrBeast’s net worth which is estimated to be well over $16 million dollars from his YouTube channel alone in previous years. This does not include additional income from other business ventures like MrBeast burger and more. Every viral video doubles his subscribers and in return, his revenue. His most recent estimates put him at over $54 million dollars and squarely on the top of the YouTube earnings list.
Most of his money comes from ads on his channel, but more money also comes from sponsors and wealthy brands that use his platform to boost their own image for free. Every time that a brand gives MrBeast money, they are guaranteed a million views or more without directly advertising their brand or product. It is a kind of stealth marketing that really pays if done correctly.
Who is MrBeast and why is he so rich?
MrBeast is an American YouTuber with a number of channels including videos of outlandish stunts, MrBeast gaming, MrBeast reacts to other videos and his charity giveaway videos. One of his earliest viral videos was of him giving away money to a homeless man.
He is so rich for several reasons. He has become one of the richest YouTubers because people like his videos and his YouTube channel, and brands like the publicity that he can provide with such stunts as the recreation of the Squid game.
He earns hundreds of thousands of dollars on video views alone but also has six-figure brand deals, and other revenue streams to count on. Every time that he gives away large sums of money, there are dozens of articles written about it, most discussing MrBeast’s net worth but also talking about the brands and sponsors that helped fund the giveaway.
What was MrBeast’s first job?
MrBeast started his YouTube career at the very young age of 13, making his first job “creator”. Like other YouTube creators before him, he did not have immediate success but he kept making small adjustments to his channels including making better quality YouTube videos, and eventually, he became an actual YouTube star.
Who is richer PewDiePie or MrBeast?
Of the thousands of YouTube channels and creators, only a few get to achieve really high incomes. Once you hit a million subscribers, you are assured of at least some financial success but few have reached the levels of PewDiePie and MrBeast.
Previously, PewDiePie (Felix Kjellberg) had the top spot but in late 2021, MrBeast surpassed his earnings largely due to the Beast philanthropy that has made him a fan favorite. Others who have appeared in videos with MrBeast like Chandler Hallow have also used the platform to make millions of dollars.
How do you become a Youtube personality?
Becoming a YouTube personality starts with having videos and content that people outside of your friends and family are going to be interested in seeing. You have to be able to build a following with as many followers as possible. If you can get one video with a million views, you can build up some curiosity about what you might post next. Even at a thousand views, you can make some money with YouTube, but you probably won’t reach celebrity status that way.
Once you have established yourself in the internet world, you can expand your reach to other social media like Twitter and Instagram. The more people you bring into your sphere of influence, the better. Get your subscriber numbers high enough and you can apply for the YouTube Partners program so that your channel can be monetized. Continue to put out good content, hold contests to get more people talking about you online, and don’t be afraid to expand to merchandise and other revenue sources.
What are some clever ways I can make money online?
For every dollar that a Youtuber makes, there are probably 29 others with similar or better ideas that are not making a dime. Not everyone is cut out to be a celebrity of any type and making videos is not always possible. There are other fast, fun, and beginner-friendly ways to make some money online. Now, you won’t get rich this way, but you will be able to make a few bucks on your own time schedule.
- Join a survey site like Swagbucks. In addition to surveys, you can use discount codes to save money while earning money or gift cards. Gamers can play some of their favorites and earn money on Swagbucks as well.
- Become one of the millions of Uber drivers. There are around 1 million drivers in the US alone.
- Become a freelance writer. Pay can vary and may be based on the word count or by the piece depending on content.
- Cash in on the tie-dye craze. A simple kit with the basics can cost as little as $12. A basic plain white tee shirt can cost $2-4. A finished shirt can sell for $20 or more depending on the pattern and only takes a little bit of practice and a few minutes of hands-on time.
- Become a personal assistant. Send out emails, set up appointments, run errands, and get paid for it. The more organized you are, the more highly sought your skills will become.
MrBeast proves that if you can dream it up, someone out there will be willing to watch it. If you can get one person to watch your video, you can get a few thousand more to do it too, and eventually, you can quit your day job and create content all day if you are lucky. If you are not lucky, you can keep your day job and make money on the side in other ways. That’s good, too.
- What is Ethereum?
- How to Get Out of a Car Lease Early: 3 Ways to Do It
- Costco Black Friday Deals 2022
- 10 Best Bitcoin Wallets for Storing Cryptocurrency
- 9 Best Podcast Microphones
- How To Choose The Right Monthly Wine Club For You
- 5 Budgeting Methods (and the Secrets to Sticking With One)
- Thanksgiving Day Shopping 2022: Pre-Black Friday Sales & COVID-19 Impact
- Paid Surveys: How They Work & 10 Best Paid Survey Sites
- Make Money From Home: 6 Ideas That Will Make You Over $500
- Where to Get the Best Birthday Freebies and Discounts
- 17 Ways to Find Free Affordable Prescription Drugs