How to Get a Vanilla Visa Gift Card For Free
Are you looking to get a free gift card that’s compatible with all retailers? Then you’re going to want a Vanilla Visa gift card. These gift cards are part of a new line-up released by Visa and can be used by your friends and family to make purchases through platforms like Amazon, Sephora and more.
Want to bring home one a free Visa gift card? Read on to learn how!
What’s The Difference Between A Visa Gift Card and a Vanilla Visa Gift Card?
Visa has recently expanded its gift card family with the introduction of its Vanilla line. Where Visa Gift Cards are meant to be used either by the person doing the purchasing or by another recipient, the Vanilla strain has a more specific purpose. Vanilla Visa Rewards Cards are meant to be used as viable payment methods for employees who’ve received them as a workplace incentive with a card balance. Comparatively, Vanilla Visa Gift Cards are meant to be given to friends or family members as gifts, with the details handled at the time of purchase.
How To Use Your Vanilla Visa Gift Card
Once you’ve received a Vanilla Visa gift card, it’s time to get shopping. You can check the expiration date and use your card in myriad ways with slight variations based on what form it’s been presented to you in. If you have a physical card on hand, you’ll need to sign the card and present it to a store’s team members at the time of payment.
If you have an e-gift card, you’ll need to enter the gift card’s number and PIN into the appropriate boxes while making an online purchase, in the United States or outside of it.
Do You Have To Activate Your Vanilla Visa Gift Card?
Because Vanilla Visa gift cards are not credit cards or Mastercards, you do not need to activate them before you use them. Instead, all you need to do to use your card is present it to a cashier or type the applicable code into the appropriate submissions form upon online checkout. This is a great Visa prepaid card for your children if you want to limit their spending. Utilizing this type of visa card will allow them to shop with ease at all convenience stores while learning how to budget. Because you set the limit, they can not go over.
Do You Have to Purchase a Vanilla Visa Gift Card Online?
You can purchase Vanilla Visa shop gift cards either online or from a participating retailer. They can make the perfect gift for holidays, special occasions or other gifting times.
Where Can I purchase Vanilla Visa Gift Cards?
Online you can purchase a virtual Vanilla Visa gift cards at the following places, these are the official online retailers for these prepaid gift cards:
Having the ability to purchase a prepaid gift card virtually is a convenient option if you want to give a gift instantly.
Where Can I purchase Vanilla Visa Gift Cards In Person?
In store, you can purchase the Vanilla visa gift card at a variety of places, such as Walmart and Walgreens for example. Most popular grocery stores and drug stores have the option to buy Vanilla Visa Gift Cards. Even locations such as Dollar General allows you to purchase the Vanilla Visa Gift Card.
Can You Cash a Vanilla Visa Gift Card?
When it comes to the question of cash withdrawal, Visa has several rules in place dictating which cards you can cash out and which ones you cannot. While you can cash out a Reloadable Prepaid Card, you cannot cash out a Vanilla Visa gift card.
Similarly, you cannot receive cash back from different retailers who you shop with, as Vanilla Visa gift cards are not closed-loop gift cards.
Do Vanilla Gift Cards Have Pins?
Vanilla Visa gift cards do have a PIN that you’ll need to use to do any shopping online. These PIN numbers are not located on the cards themselves. Instead, you’ll need to call the number presented on the back of your gift card and enter your gift card number — a sixteen-digit number — to set up your PIN. Once you’ve submitted the information that the automated phone service requested, you’ll be able to set up a four-digit security PIN, or your visa gift card code.
How Can You Get a Free Vanilla Visa Gift Card?
Want to give a Vanilla Visa gift card to a friend or loved one this year? Swagbucks can help you secure one of these visa debit cards free of charge. How? When you sign up for a free account at Swagbucks, you’ll have the opportunity to take quizzes, and play games in exchange for points.
You can also use Swagbucks to earn your free visa gift card by completing online surveys. This is a great way to stack up your Swagbucks points, called SB, to get a free Vanilla Visa gift card. Once you have earned enough points, you’ll be able to cash those points out in exchange for free gift cards.
Even if you would like to earn cash instead, you have the ability to connect your Paypal account and select Paypal cash as an option for reimbursement. And there is a wide selection of free gift cards to choose from, including Amazon, Target, Nordstrom, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Kohl’s, Apple, and Macy’s.
There are a ton of ways to earn points on Swagbucks besides just taking surveys on your spare time. You can:
- Use the Swagbucks Search Engine-Default the Swagbucks Search Engine on your browser and begin making more money by simply browsing the internet.
- Referring Friends-When you refer your friends or family you both will receive 300 SB if they make 300 SBs in their first 30 days. their first 30 days (Plus, you’ll receive 10% of their SB earnings for the duration of their account, so make sure your friends sign up for an account. )
- Playing Games- Swagbucks LIVEis a trivia game show where you can test your knowledge for the chance to win big cash prizes. It’s completely free. To play, simply download the app. Available for Android and iOs and begin earning points by playing a game.
Ready to get shopping? Sign up for a Swagbucks account today to earn free gift cards.
Other Popular Survey Sites
You can earn free cash and gift card rewards on other online survey sites, too. With most popular survey sites, you can directly earn Visa gift cards, or free money and PayPal that you can use to purchase a Vanilla gift card directly yourself.
Swagbucks is one popular rewards and survey site; other paid survey sites to check out:
- InboxDollars (often spelled Inbox Dollars): Get paid to complete surveys, shop online, play games, and more. You can cash out your earnings for a free Visa gift card. InboxDollars has an especially generous referral program. Earn cash for referring friends, and then get 30% of their eligible earnings for life. (As long as you and your friend are both members). So while you’re sleeping, you can earn money when your friend takes surveys or plays a game. It’s a great way to earn passive income.
- MyPoints: Known as a cash back rewards site (earn cash back for shopping online), you can also earn rewards for completing surveys.
- Ysense: An international survey platform with extremely loyal members who are tuned into survey trends and the community forum boards.
- Survey Junkie
- Pinecone Research
- Prize Rebel
- Best Paying Side Jobs and Side Hustles in 2020
- 14 Realistic Ways to Make $500 Fast
- How to Get a Stimulus Check from the Federal Government
- 12 Quick Ways to Make Money From Your Phone: Make $63.50 right now
- Does Uber or Lyft Pay More? How to Earn the Most as a Driver
- Passive Income Ideas
- 10 Best Sites to Take Online Polls for Rewards
- Present Hunting? Reasons to Consider an eGift Card
- Amazon Prime Day: Getting the Best Online Shopping Deals
- Travel Hacking: How to Fly for Little or Nothing—Even In First Class!
- 8 Profitable Content Writing Jobs You Can Do at Home
- 10 Best Sites to Take Online Polls for Rewards