How to Make Money Quick in One Day
You are chugging along in your daily life, going to work, and coming home. You think that you have some money going into the bank account and things are okay when out of the blue, tragedy strikes.
It could be anything. An unexpected medical bill. A car repair you have been putting off for too long. It could even be something really great like your best friend is getting married and wants you to be her maid of honor. Well, now you need some quick money, don’t you? The trick is finding out how to make more money in just a few minutes of spare time so that you can recover from the bad stuff and enjoy the good stuff and not have to spend every single minute of the day worrying about making money.
How can I make money fast in one day?
It can be hard enough to earn money, but it can be even harder when you need to make extra money in one day. Here are some quick suggestions that can help you earn cash in a flash:
- Sell your unused gift cards. You can sell them yourself on eBay or you can sell them on gift card reselling sites like Raise or CardCash. You will pay a small fee when your card sells.
- Deliver food. Whether it is your local pizza place or delivering a variety of food with Postmates, you can make decent money plus tips on a nightly basis.
- Do someone else’s grocery shopping with Instacart. You have your choice of being just a shopper or you can shop the order and then deliver it.
- Sell stock photos. Do you have a knack for taking amazing photos? Do you always seem to be at the right place at the right time? Your photo may be just the thing to make an article or blog post pop.
- Do odd jobs. Post your information on local Facebook pages or join a service that will handle the marketing and other business aspects for you.
- Start your own online business. You can learn the basics of creating a website, affiliate marketing, and other skills with sites like Wealthy Affiliates and others. Note: you will pay fees for this suggestion. You can learn these skills for free on your own with minimal computer skills.
- Provide customer service online. Businesses will pay people to work phones or provide live chat support to their customers. You can typically work from home and requirements may be as simple as a phone, computer, and high-speed internet connection. Some businesses do have additional requirements and may require actual logged-in shift times rather than allowing you to work your own hours.
- Are you a pet lover? Do you want to help other pet owners with walking, grooming, or pet sitting? Register with PetSitter, Rover, DogVacay, or Care.com, and then let your love of animals help you make money quickly.
- Become a freelance writer. An established writer may be fielding calls from people who want their particular voice for their website in some capacity. A new writer may have to fight a little bit to get their foot in the door. Registering with Fiverr may be exactly the break you have been looking for.
Earn Passive Income and Easier Money-Making Ideas
There are options that do not rely on you spending time every day doing anything. Passive income ideas let you make money without effort even while you are sleeping. One of the easiest of these is to move your money to a better savings account. A high-yield savings account lets you earn interest. Moving your money to an online account has other benefits as well.
If you set up your account to include direct deposit and to automatically save a set amount for a specific goal, it is like earning a second paycheck over time. Your savings income will vary based on the amount in the account and the current interest rate. It pays to shop around for the right bank or banking app.
Investing is another way of making money online. You can download a free app like Robinhood to your mobile device and fund it with as little as $5. In return, you will receive free stocks and get to trade and invest without hidden investment fees.
If earning money on your savings is too slow and investing seems too risky, there are other ways to earn some fast cash that are not quite second jobs. These are super easy ways to make a little money that people often forget about even if they are deeply part of the online world.
You can earn free gift cards or even cash rewards while you are online. You can test websites, take online surveys, get paid or rewarded to save money, and more. Here’s how to make quick money online by doing these simple tasks.
Testing websites is as simple as it sounds. You will be asked to visit a specific site to review it for things like speed or how easy it is to navigate. You may be asked to make a purchase to rate that process. Respondent, one of the sites that pay people to do these tests, also has online focus groups for additional money-making opportunities.
If you want to earn points toward cash rewards for your online purchases, you can join Tada. Use Tada for all of your online shopping and you can save money while earning money. Get coupons and discount codes for free shipping. It is free to join.
Another option is Swagbucks. Your free account lets you earn points for every online survey that you complete. If you are not accepted for a survey you will still get a point or two for your time. Additional ways to make money with Swagbucks include:
- Refer friends. (Bonus! You will earn a portion of the SB your referrals make too!)
- Play games.
- Completing offers and deals. This can be as simple as signing up for a newsletter with health information.
- Find Swagcodes.
- Install the browser extension so that you get discounts, coupon codes, and other alerts no matter where you are shopping.
- Set Swagbucks as your default browser and earn SB during searches.
- Upload receipts and earn points on groceries and other items that you buy no matter where you buy them.
- Watch for additional games and earning opportunities.
How can I make $100 each day?
If you truly do not want to take on a side hustle like delivering food or walking dogs, you can still make decent if not serious money by spending a few hours per day on a combination of survey sites. For example, you could be filling out a survey with Swagbucks while watching videos with Inbox Dollars. Each video is typically only 30 seconds to 1 minute long but could add up to some extra cash.
If you shop online a lot, you can join double up your savings by using every available discount plus get cash back as well as earning points. The more time that you spend on these sites, the more you will earn.
How can I make $100 fast today?
If you need money today, you can’t wait around to earn the money and then wait for it to be sent to your account. If you truly need cash in hand, by the end of the day today, you need something that is a little more direct.
Selling things that you have and may not need is one of the fastest and easiest ways to get extra income and can mean anywhere from a few dollars to a few hundred dollars, depending on what you are selling and where you are selling it.
One of the fastest and safest places to sell something locally is to list it on Facebook Marketplace or in Facebook buy/sell groups so that you can have better control over where people are contacting you from. Give yourself some wiggle room with the price, take plenty of clear pictures, be honest in your description and then hope for the best.
How can I get money in 1 hour?
It has come down to an emergency situation. You need quick money in one hour so that leaves out nearly every idea given here. Even selling something may not get you the quick cash that you need in a timely manner. What can you do?
You can get super fast loans from companies like Fiona, Brigit, and Cash App. Download their apps and apply and have an answer, and possibly the cash in as little as one hour. Fiona requires a credit score of at least 620 but will allow you to apply for an unsecured loan up to $250,000.
As always, use caution and common sense when applying for and using these types of loans as they can cause a cycle of debt that is hard to break free from. If you are truly desperate though, these may be the difference between treading water and sinking to the bottom.
- How Much Can You Make from Swagbucks?
- DIY Starbucks Drinks
- What Is Amazon Prime Day? The Best Day for Online Shopping Deals
- Free Samples from Target
- Baby Companies That Send Free Stuff
- 10 Best Sites to Take Online Polls for Rewards
- What is a Down Payment?
- Paid Surveys: How They Work & 10 Best Paid Survey Sites
- Academy Black Friday 2022
- How to Get the Best Deal at Pet Stores Every Time
- Convert Your Unwanted Holiday Gift Cards into Cash
- How to check Your Lowe’s Gift Card Balance