How to Make the Most Money on Swagbucks
Earning money online is a great way to get a second income, and Swagbucks is the place to do it! They have the best offers and most ways to earn. As a college student, I’m not always able to dedicate a ton of time to earning money on Swagbucks so I like to maximize my earnings.
Earning free gift cards is great! And adding money to my PayPal account is helpful too. I’m able to use my Swagbucks earnings to alleviate some of the financial stress I might otherwise have.
Here are some of the best and fastest ways to earn money on Swagbucks and in the Swagbucks app.
How can I get 1000 Swagbucks in one day?
To get $1,000 in a day you would have to complete a lot of surveys and a lot of offers. It could be done, however it is not sustainable. You could earn $1,000 a month by completing the discover offers with ample signup bonuses, although this too would take quite a bit of effort.
If you’re looking to earn money on the Swagbucks website, it would be reasonable to assume you could earn a few hundred dollars a month.
Here are 10 of the highest paying offers for earning Swagbucks rewards.
1. Open a Chime Banking Account
- By signing up for a Chime Bank Account you can earn 25,000 SB. Try Chime today. Sign up and set up a direct deposit to claim your reward. For a limited time, you can get a 30,000 SB reward or $300. Get Chime bank now.
2. Drive For Uber Eats
- When you sign up to be a driver for Uber Eats through Swagbucks you’ll earn 20,000 Swagbucks. Not only will you be paid for delivering food and completing orders, but you’ll also earn Swagbucks rewards towards your next free gift cards!
3. Download and Play Rise of Kingdoms
- If you love playing video games this is the perfect offer for you. Reach level 18 and earn 10,000 Swagbucks to your Swagbucks account. This is a great way to earn free gift cards without feeling like you’re actually doing hard labor. Discover dozens more games with rewards ranging from less than a $1 to $100 or more (100 SB to 10000 SB).
4. Signup for Varo
- Varo is an online banking website. When you link an account to Varo and transfer at least $25 you will earn 12000 SB. Varo is a great banking option for people who want to avoid monthly service or minimum balance fees. Get your $120 now for signing up for Varo.
5. Magic Receipts
- Do you grocery shop regularly? Or do you find yourself at the store often? Magic Receipts is the sale rewards option for you! All you have to do is go through the offers and add any that you will be shopping for to your list. Then once you’ve completed your shopping trip upload a picture of your receipt to claim your rewards!
- Signup bonuses are the best bonuses if you ask me, getting rewarded for something you already intended on signing up for? How awesome is that! When you sign up for Harry’s shaving product trial (for just $5.00 I might add) you’ll receive 1,000 Swagbucks in rewards.
7. Invest with Acorns
- When you download the Acorns app and sign up, you can earn $50 or 5000 SB. All you need to do once you have an account is deposit $5 to start investing. So then not only are you earning Swagbucks rewards, but you’re also making an investment! Claim your $50 now and get Acorns.
8. World Series of Poker
- Do you love the casino but haven’t been able to make it in since the pandemic? Well, this offer is great for you. When you download and play World Series of Poker you can earn 500 SB points by reaching level 50.
9. Blue Apron
- If you’re interested in healthy eating this is a good way to earn SB points for you. By signing up for Blue Apron you can earn $90 or 9000 SB. On top of that already great offer, new Blue Apron customers receive $110 off their first five boxes.
- This is the offer for people who find that they have more subscription services than they know what to do with. Truebill helps you manage your subscriptions and get better deals. By downloading this app and linking your bank account you can earn 1500 SB or $15.
There are plenty of ways to earn SB points. By taking advantage of all the available offers it could be possible to earn 1000 SB in one day. This would be hard to maintain overtime though.
If you’re trying to estimate exactly how many Swagbucks you could earn in one day, expect an SB payout of around $100.
Can you make $100 a day with Swagbucks?
- Yes, you can earn $100 a day with Swagbucks. By taking surveys and completing online activities users can earn money with Swagbucks online and on the Swagbucks app.
- It is possible to make $100 a day with Swagbucks with consistent use. Check Swagbucks often for daily rewards such as the daily poll, daily checklists, bonus points offers, and answering daily trivia polls.
- When you take advantage of all the ways to earn Swagbucks you’ll see an increase in the number of free gift cards you are earning and an increase of points on your Swagbucks account.
- Users can earn points, or Swagbucks, for a variety of tasks. Ways to earn Swagbucks include playing games, scanning receipts, taking surveys, etc.
- The more tasks you complete the more Swagbucks rewards you will earn. Longer tasks generally offer more Swagbucks points than shorter ones.
- Once tasks have been completed users can claim Swagbucks rewards and redeem them for gift cards.
How much money can you make on Swagbucks in a day?
You can make a lot of money on Swagbucks in a day. Depending on how much time and effort you dedicate to it, you could very well earn $100 in one day.
There are quite a few ways to earn. On Swagbucks, you can play games, take paid surveys, and search the web to earn rewards.
If you’re like me and just spending some spare time on there, you can expect to earn under $50 a day. I generally can earn $5-$15 a day by completing surveys.
However, if you’re looking to earn more money you can do so by taking advantage of all the daily offers, playing games, online shopping, taking online surveys, and so many more offers available on Swagbucks.
How much money can you really make with Swagbucks?
Personally, I probably spend 15-20 minutes a day on Swagbucks and I earn around an extra $100-$200 a month. How much money you can make with Swagbucks really depends on you. If you take advantage of all the ways to earn Swagbucks you can definitely earn more Swagbucks.
- When you complete surveys on Swagbucks you earn smaller rewards. If you want to earn Swagbucks faster try taking advantage of their Discover feature. This is where some of the highest-paying rewards are located.
- For pay-out options, Swagbucks offers gift cards and cash rewards via PayPal. They have gift cards in a range of values starting at $1 in some cases and going up to $50. Then they also have a section of gift cards starting at $100 and going up from there.
- The dollar value on the gift card depends on where you would like a gift card to. Some retailers offer a greater range of values than others.
Can I Earn Money on the Swagbucks App?
Yes, you can earn Swagbucks in the Swagbucks app, which can then be redeemed for gift cards.
On the Swagbucks app, users can:
- Answer daily trivia polls
- Upload grocery receipts
- Complete daily tasks not offered on the Swagbucks.com website
- and more
Everything you do in the app is attached to your Swagbucks account and will show up in the browser too.
This a great feature for the user on the go, or if you don’t have access to a laptop or desktop computer.
- 16+ Legit Ways to Sell Textbooks Online for Extra Cash (Plus Tips for Selling)
- Tada: How to Earn Your First $40 on this New Cash Back Shopping App
- The Ultimate Shutterfly Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- Passive Income Ideas
- How to Check Your Xbox Gift Card Balance
- History of E-commerce
- How to Make Money Flipping Cars: Where to Start & How to Sell Them
- Best Unblocked Games to Play When You’re Bored at School
- What’s the Average Price of Car Insurance?
- All About Drop Servicing
- Pizza Coupons & Deals: How to Save Money on Your Next Pizza Order
- How Do Promo Codes & Discount Codes Work?