Kohl’s Gift Card
For every gift-giving occasion, there is a struggle to find the perfect gift. The less you know about the person, the harder that struggle becomes. That’s when the gift card option, either as a plastic gift card or the super convenient e Gift card comes to the rescue.
Kohl’s e gift cards:
- Will be sent directly to any deliverable e mail address free of charge.
- There are no service fees to buy or use these cards.
- They can be used for virtually any purchase in stores, online, or on the Kohl’s app.
Regular Kohl’s gift cards (plastic card form):
- Can be mailed free of charge or delivered directly.
- Can also be used to buy merchandise in stores, online, or on the app.
- Do not have an expiration date.
- Are available in designs that are perfect for any possible occasion. Neutral card designs are also available.
- Both types of cards are available in a number of denominations.
Where can you buy Kohl’s gift cards?
You can find these gift cards at a number of places. Of course, the most obvious answer would be at Kohl’s stores, as well as online. You can also find the cards at other retailers including:
Another option is MyGiftCardsPlus which offers a wide range of gift cards from Kohl’s and thousands of other merchants. MyGiftCards Plus sells discounted gift cards. You could save up to 20% on your Kohl’s gift card purchase.
Did you know that you can get discounted gift cards at Costco? Yep. Costco is worth it just for the cheap gas and uber-cheap, rotisserie chicken, but you can find all kinds of discounted gift cards there for popular stores and restaurants.
They say it is the thought that counts more than the gift and when you are short on cash, that becomes even more real. You can still show your friends and family that you are thinking of them without spending money of your own by earning gift cards. That’s right. Just a few steps and you have a free gift card to give to someone to mark their special occasion. Here’s how:
- Join Swagbucks or Inbox Dollars for free.
- Start taking online surveys for free gift cards and PayPal cash now.
- Play games, watch videos and use discount shopping codes to earn more points.
- Watch your points add up until you have enough to get a Kohl’s gift card.
How do I check my Kohl’s gift card balance without a PIN?
The easiest way to check your gift card balance without a pin is to do so in the store. You can request a balance check at any cash register or at the customer service desk located in the front of the store.
You can also call the customer service phone number at 1-866-887-8884 to request a balance check. If you do have the pin, you can use the automated phone line at 1-800-935-6457.
At what Stores Can I use Kohl’s gift card?
The Kohl’s gift card can be used at any Kohl’s store, the app, and online. Even the cards that are designated as Kohl’s + Sephora are included in this restriction.
- Such cards can be used for purchases of Sephora goods and services inside of a Kohl’s store.
- Cards cannot be used to purchase additional gift cards of any kind.
- Gift cards cannot be used to make a payment on a Kohl’s credit card account.
- The gift cards also do not have a cash value and cannot be used to withdraw funds at an ATM.
How long is a Kohl’s gift card good for?
One of the best things about a gift card is the fact that it reminds fully redeemable until the balance reaches zero. There are no expiration dates and any unused portion of the balance can remain on the card until it is needed again.
Can you activate a Kohl’s gift card online?
Yes! You can activate the gift card online by adding the card to your Kohl’s wallet found in your account.
- Go to your account and log in.
- Find your wallet and scroll down to find “add a gift card”
- Enter the full gift card number. The number is found on the back of the gift card.
- To use the card for online shopping, you will also need to include a pin.
- If you have a card that does not have a pin number you can request an exchange at the customer service desk of any Kohl’s store.
What kind of gift cards does Kohl’s have?
There are many ways to answer this question. The Kohl’s gift cards themselves are issued by Kohl’s Value Services Inc. There are additional answers to this question.
Kohl’s Gift Card Options
For the Kohl’s gift card you have options including:
- A plastic gift card.
- A digital or e Gift card.
- Denominations from $10 to $100 are available when purchased online. Additional denominations are available in stores.
- The cards come with designs for every holiday and gift-giving occasion as well as cards with just the logo for a more neutral message.
You can also buy third-party retailer gift cards from more than 40 different merchants.
Can I use a Kohl’s gift card to buy a gift card?
No, you can’t use the gift cards to buy another gift card. You also cannot use Kohl’s cash to purchase gift cards at this time.
Can you get cash from a Kohl’s gift card?
The cards do not have a cash value unless required by law so you cannot get cash directly from them at the store. There are card buying services that allow you to cash in or trade unused gift cards.
How do I pay my Kohl’s bill?
You can pay the Kohl’s charge account balance or minimum payment due in a number of ways. At this time, credit cards are not accepted as payment for these accounts. Similarly, your Kohl’s gift card cannot be used to pay your Kohl’s charge bill.
Kohl’s Online Payments:
- You must have a registered account to pay your bill.
- Access the account and then enter your payment information. You can use a debit card for online bill paying.
- The payment is free of charges and fees.
- You can schedule automatic payments as well as scheduling payments up to 180 days in advance.
Kohl’s Mobile App Payments:
- Download the app from Android Google Play or The Apple Store.
- Follow the onscreen steps to create an account, add payment methods to your wallet and set up bill payment.
Make Kohl’s Payment by Phone:
- Call the automated phone service 24/7 at 1-855-566-5748.
- You will need your banking information including routing and account numbers.
- Debit cards are accepted.
Make Kohl’s Payment In-Person:
Pay at the store with cash, check, money order, or debit card.
Make Kohl’s Payment by Mail:
- You can use the address that is included in your credit card statement to mail payments using a check or money order.
- Send your Kohl’s payment by mail to:
- Kohl’s, P.O. Box 60043, City of Industry, CA 91716 -or-
- Kohl’s, P.O. Box 1456, Charlotte, NC 28201
- Kohl’s, P.O. Box 60043, City of Industry, CA 91716 -or-
Why is my Kohl’s gift card not working?
There are several possible reasons including an insufficient card balance or using a card online without a pin. To use the card online you will need a pin.
After checking the balance, try your transaction again. If you are still having issues, contact customer service for additional help.
Kohl’s Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Kohl’s eGift Cards are redeemable for the purchase of merchandise in a Kohl’s store or online at Kohls.com. Kohl’s eGift Cards are issued by, and represent an obligation of, Kohl’s Value Services, Inc. Except where specifically required by law, Kohl’s eGift Cards are non-refundable. Kohl’s eGift cards may not be redeemed for cash, or for the purchase of Gift Cards. Kohl’s eGift cards cannot be applied as payment to any Kohl’s Charge account. Kohl’s eGift Cards do not have any expiration date. The eGift card purchaser is responsible for providing a functioning and deliverable email address. Delivery of all Kohl’s eGift Cards will be made electronically (by email) and is subject to payment authorization not withstanding any technical difficulties. A plastic Gift Card is not issued with the purchase of an eGift card. The unused value of a lost or stolen e-Gift Card can be replaced with a receipt and other required proof of purchase. Email general.help@Kohls.com or see store for further details. NEITHER KOHL’S VALUE SERVICES, INC., NOR ANY OF ITS BUSINESS AFFILIATES, MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO KOHL’S E-GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEMS OR ISSUES WITH AN E-GIFT CARD, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO A NONFUNCTIONAL E-GIFT CARD CODES, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND KOHL’S SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH SAID E-GIFT CARD. IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL BE DETERMINED UNENFORCEABLE OR INVALID FOR ANY REASON, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF KOHL’S VALUE SERVICES, INC., UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES FOR LIABILITIES THAT WOULD OTHERWISE HAVE BEEN LIMITED, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). 11/10. Terms and conditions are subject to modification without warning, written or otherwise. Contact’s Kohl’s directly for full gift card terms and conditions.
- Hobby Lobby Black Friday 2021
- All About Afterpay
- 12 Quick Ways to Make Money From Your Phone: Make $63.50 right now
- Remote Work 101: Guide to Finding a Remote Job
- Breaking Down the Best Home Meal Kits of 2020
- How to Make Money with Online Games
- All About the Oura Ring: How it Works and How to Save
- Finding An Online Career as a College Student
- How to Get the Best Deal at Pet Stores Every Time
- Easy Ways to Make Money with Your Dog
- How to Start a Blog and Make Money in 6 Steps
- How to Make Money on Social Media: Tips for Becoming an Influencer