UGG Black Friday
UGG boots, or Ugg boots, are still a closet staple. From babies to Vice President Kamala Harris, it seems like everyone’s stepping out in these cozy lined boots and slippers. Even in fierce-winter parts, Uggs are still coveted footwear. To walk in UGGs is to walk through heavenly pools of plush clouds.
Known for being pricey, Ugg footwear rarely goes on sale for less than $100. Among baby and toddler sizes, prices for shearling lined mini boots start at $110. And if you check out the retailer’s last chance clearance section and you won’t see anything below $65 – and those are for brightly colored UGG women’s slippers and sandals.
That’s why UGG Black Friday deals are truly epic. You’ll score the best deals, on popular styles, for new UGG boots and footwear. Find the latest UGG coupons with Swagbucks.
Is UGG doing a Black Friday?
Yes, there will be major sales for UGG Black Friday 2021. UGG’s annual Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales events are an amazing time to score the Best UGG deals you’ll find all year. Save big on popular classic mini boots and other select styles.
UGG Black Friday and Cyber Monday Start and End Dates
- Black Friday start date: Wednesday, November 23rd at 12:01 am PST
- Black Friday end date: Cyber Monday, November 28th at 11:59 pm PST
The retailer tends to roll their UGG Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale into one large holiday shopping event. UGG Black Friday will kick off the day before Thanksgiving on their website and run for 5 days. The deals will wrap up at the end of the day on Cyber Monday, or until inventory runs out. Make sure you shop early to get the best UGG Black Friday deals while items are in stock.
Why is UGG so expensive?
Genuine UGG boots are expensive because they are made using double-faced sheepskin. A standard pair of UGG boots is made with sheepskin leather on the outside and a layer of warm fleece inside. Making double-faced boots and shoes (fleece and hide attached) is an expensive process.
During production, UGG leathers go through a manual (human) labor-intensive tanning process, preparing the leather hide to be cut into panels. UGG leather panels are hand-stitched.
Additionally, UGG is picky about where it sources its sheepskin. UGG sources its sheepskin from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Spain as these countries all have strict standards governing the treatment of sheep. And UGG only uses Grade A sheepskin. UGG sheepskin shoes and boots are ethically sourced and top-quality.
Do UGG boots and shoes ever go on sale?
UGG runs its best sales in stores and on the UGG website for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. You can find deals and promo codes for UGG footwear through other retailers who sell the brand, but these are in different styles and color variations than their popular classic short boots and classic tall boots, chukkas, and scuff slippers.
If you’re looking for other UGG offers, there are ways to save money.
Find UGG Boots at a Discount
- Shop Koolaburra by UGG Boots. It’s the brand’s affordable line of boots. It’s a less-expensive boot produced with cheaper products but offers the same look and style. You can find Koolaburra by UGG Boots at Kohl’s and Nordstrom Rack.
- Sign up on UGG.com to get access to the UGG Closet. The UGG closet features last-chance clearance merchandise on so many styles of boots and shoes, and in all sizes too.
- Shop at UGG.com through Swagbucks to earn cash back rebates ranging from 1% to 15%.
- UGGS.com: cash back rebates 1% to 5%
- Kohl’s: cash back rebates 3% to 15%
- Nordstrom Rack: cash back rebates 1% to 12%
- Macy’s: cash back rebates 2% to 15%
- Gilt: cash back rebates of 2% to 15%
- Zulily: cash back rebates of 1% to 5%
- Rue La La: cash back rebates of 1% to 5%
- Check out UGGS deals during Macy’s End-of-Season sales.
- Find brand-new, and gently used, UGGS on resale sites.
- Facebook Marketplace and Buy Sell Trade (BST) Groups
Finally, if you take good care of your brand-new UGGS, you can re-sell them afterward for 50% of your purchase price, or more, on re-sale sites and apps. Some brands just hold their re-sale value like crazy. You could buy a pair of brand-new, full-priced classic tall boots for $200 and re-sell them for $100 or more. That’s like getting a $100 rebate.
Are UGGs cheaper on Black Friday?
Yes, UGGs are cheaper on Black Friday. UGG boasts Black Friday deals of up to 60% off bestselling seasonal styles, including Classics, boots, shoes, slippers, robes, and apparel.
Additionally, you can score free gifts with a minimum purchase. In past years, the gifts have been quite nice (plus throws made of shearling) for purchases of $250 to $300 or more.
Which UGG is the real UGG?
UGG’s full-price regular label brand is UGG. The budget, less-expensive line is Koolaburra by UGG. The distinction “Koolaburra by UGG” is clear on the garment or heel label.
UGGs is a luxury comfort brand and counterfeits do exist. In terms of authenticity, there are fake UGGs in circulation – sold by third-party sellers on Amazon, eBay, and apparel resale sites.
How to Spot Real UGGs vs Fake UGGs
- Delivery packaging. Authentic UGG products are never shipped to your doorstep in an UGG bag. UGG bags are only given out inside UGG stores.
- Height of the boot shaft.
- The interior lining material is synthetic.
- Interior lining is not visible from the top or opening of the boot.
- UGG lettering (font, style, spacing) is off on the garment tag.
- Quality of the UGG box. Counterfeits often come in poor-quality brief-case style boxes, with or without a handle. (The lid is attached and you fold it over.) UGG boxes are thick, sturdy, and high quality. The top lifts off completely. Also, a product image sticker is visible as well as an authentic barcode or SKU sticker.
- UGG hang tags are never used on Classic products.
- The outsole (like the toe box) should be easy to bend and flex. Toe boxes that are hard to bend can indicate counterfeit goods.
- The forefoot or “vamp” is spacious and roomy for the toes. Counterfeit UGGs often have tight vamps that do not provide a comfortable space.
- The boot lining (synthetic not shearling) is glued to the boot, not hand-stitched to the suede.
- Security label tags inside the boot or other packaging. The sun logo will change from black to white when rotated 90 degrees.
What are the Cyber Monday and Black Friday Ugg deals?
Based on UGG’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals last year, we have a good idea of what to expect from the retailer this year.
- 30% off women’s Tasman
- 50% off women’s OLLI sneakers
- 50% of women’s AIKA suede boots
- 30% off women’s Bailey Bow II boots
- 20% off women’s Mini Bailey Bow Corduroy Bow boots
- 20% off women’s Bailey Bow Corduroy Bow boots
- 50% off women’s CHAYZE shoes
- 50% off women’s Highland sneakers
- 40% off women’s REEZA boots
- 20% off women’s CELVIN boots
- 40% off women’s Scuffette II slippers
- 50% off women’s Beatrice boot socks
- 50% off women’s Leslie graphic crew socks
- 50% off women’s Kouri boots
- 25% off women’s Mini Fluff quilted booties
- 30% off women’s Classic Short II graphic boots
- 30% off women’s Breeda boots
- 30% off women’s Emmeth boots
- 40% off women’s NENA pullover
- 40% off women’s Cozette slide slippers
- 50% off men’s Freamon weather shoes
- 30% off men’s Romeo corduroy shoes
- 40% off men’s campout Chelsea boots
- 40% off men’s Groveland Chukkas
- 40% off men’s Baldvin boots
- 20% off women’s Alber boots
These are just some of the best deals we expect to see from UGGs for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Footwear for kids, clothing, bags and plenty of other great products are sure to factor into their latest deals.
UGG has not announced its upcoming Black Friday discounts, and traditionally the retailer has not put out Black Friday ads. These deals listed were some of many offers we found on the UGGs site during Black Friday 2021. This year, we expect their deal offerings will be very, very similar. Make sure to bookmark this page and stay tuned. When the deal news goes live online, we’ll have the details here. You won’t want to miss any coupons, promo codes, or other savings.
How can I get free shipping from UGG?
Free standard shipping and free returns are always available on UGG.com with the purchase of at least 1 full-price item in your order. Expedited shipping and next-business-day shipping are available for $15 to $26.
If purchasing only sales-priced item(s), shipping costs start at $8 on UGG. Standard shipping is $8 up to $26 for the next business day.
How else can I save money on UGGS during Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
In addition to saving up to 60% off kids, men, and women’s UGGs for their holiday sale, there are other ways to save on your UGG purchase.
- Earn 1% to 5% cash back on UGG.com when you make your purchase online via Swagbucks.
- Get a free $10 gift card on a purchase of $25 or greater on UGG.com.
Make sure to visit UGG.com from the merchant links on the Swagbucks UGG page in their shopping portal. These links will track your visit so that for any sale your cash back amount can be automatically applied.
The $10 gift card is a promotion for new members of Swagbucks. It’s free to sign up and takes about 60 seconds or less. It’s worth joining just to get the free $10 gift card if you’re not yet a member.
Existing Swagbucks members may also be eligible. Existing Swagbucks members, making their first purchase from the Swagbucks coupons and shopping portal, can also get a free $10 gift card for making their first purchase at UGG.com.
What Other Stores Have the Best Deals on Black Friday?
Other retailers and hot deals you should hit up during the holiday season include:
- Academy Black Friday
- Amazon Black Friday
- Bed Bath and Beyond Black Friday
- Bath and Body Works Black Friday
- Best Buy Black Friday
- Cabela’s Black Friday
- Costco Black Friday
- Dell Black Friday
- GameStop Black Friday
- Harbor Freight Black Friday
- Hobby Lobby Black Friday
- Home Depot Black Friday
- Hulu Black Friday
- IKEA Black Friday
- JCPenney Black Friday
- Kohl’s Black Friday
- Lowe’s Black Friday
- Lululemon Black Friday
- Macy’s Black Friday
- Menards Black Friday
- Newegg Black Friday
- Nike Black Friday
- Old Navy Black Friday
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Black Friday
- Sam’s Club Black Friday
- Sephora Black Friday
- Staples Black Friday
- Steam Sale for Black Friday
- Target Black Friday
- Tractor Supply Black Friday
- T-Mobile Black Friday
- Ulta Black Friday
- UGG Black Friday
- Vans Black Friday
- Verizon Black Friday
- Victoria’s Secret Black Friday
- Walmart Black Friday
- Wayfair Black Friday
- Yeti Black Friday
- Black Friday Airpod Deals
- Black Friday Apple Deals
- Black Friday iPad Deals
- Black Friday Laptop Deals
- Black Friday Gaming Chairs
- Black Friday Phone Deals
- Black Friday PS4 Deals
- Black Friday TV Deals
- Nintendo Switch Black Friday
- How to check Your Lowe’s Gift Card Balance
- Get Paid to Read Emails: 9 Legit Ways to Earn Cash from Email
- Get Paid to House Sit: 8 Ways to Find House Sitting Jobs
- Make Money While You Sleep: Real Ways to Earn Passive Income
- Breaking Down the Best Home Meal Kits of 2020
- Best Travel Credit Cards for 2020: Get Upgrades, Free Flights, and More
- Get Paid to Write: Make Money With Reviews, Articles, & More
- Get Paid to House Sit: 8 Ways to Find House Sitting Jobs
- 7 Apps to Make Money Scanning Barcodes and Receipts
- How To Make Money Off Of Your Hobbies
- 15 of the Best Ways to Make Money on the Side in 2020-2021
- How to get Paid for Reading Books