What is Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is the best time to buy a new smart TV, Echo device, or smart watch. You can find thousands of deals on Amazon for everything from apparel and technology this year. You can save more on Amazon products this year than any other time. And there are steep discounts across every category of products that Amazon sells, including Apple, Ninja, Cricut, and endless other popular brands.
What is so great about Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is Amazon’s best sale of the year. It’s a fantastic time to buy everything from kitchen gadgets to outerwear (and underwear) to office supplies. You’ll find record low prices on many products and deep discounts across all categories that Amazon sells.
Is Prime Day 2 times a year?
Prime Days is that one day of the year when you can save big on everything you need. The sale comes once a year. It used to be 1-day only, but now it’s a 2-day affair.
What’s included in Prime Day?
Depending on your zip code, you can score free same-day shipping or free two-day shipping on select goods. You can cash in on the no-rush shipping, delaying delivery in exchange for some sweet reward like free access to Prime Music or Prime Video.
What are the Best Amazon Prime Day deals?
If you’re looking for a great deal on Amazon Prime Day, then look no further than the following list of goodies. Here are some of this year’s best deals:
- Save 54% (or $35) on Blink Mini Indoor Security Camera
- Save $70 on the Ninja OS30 Foodi 10-in-1 Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer with Nesting Broiling Rack
- Save $70 to $130 on Apple Watches (Series 7)
- Save $902 on LG 65-Inch OLED C1 Series Smart TV with Alexa Built-In
- Up to 65% off Echo Show devices
- Up to 60% off Fire TV sticks
- Up to 44% off Cricut machines
- Save $79 on Apple AirPods Pro
- Up to 60% off Echo Dot devices
- Up to 54% of Belkin wireless accessories
- Cash back (2% to 10%) on your purchase of Amazon devices, Amazon home services, Amazon Prime membership, Kindle Unlimited, and Amazon registry creation. Get Amazon cash back from Swagbucks.
For Amazon Prime Day 2022, make sure to check out the early deals. Some of the best Prime Day deals go live early.
Do you have to be a Prime member to get Prime Day deals?
Yes, Prime Day deals are for Amazon Prime members only. No worries though. If you’re not a member, you can join Amazon Prime and shop Prime Day deals.
Does Amazon Prime membership go on sale?
While there is not a specific membership sale, there are ways you can access free or discounted Prime Membership to take advantage of this year’s Prime Day deals.
- Sign up for a free 30-day subscription. This is for new members. If you have had an account before but not in the past 12 months, you can still get new member status. Just remember to cancel before your 30 days are up.
- Get $15 off your Amazon Prime membership from Swagbucks. Join Amazon Prime from the free Swagbucks rewards site, get a $15 cash back rebate. Choose between cash or a free Amazon gift card. Get your free $15 now.
- Pay $14.99 for just a 1-month membership. You don’t have to commit to a full year. Just sign up for one month – that’s plenty of time to shop the 2-day sales event.
- Discounts for Students and EBT or Medicaid Recipients. Students and individuals receiving EBT or Medicaid can get significant savings. Students get their first 6 months free, and then pay $7.49 a month ($89.88 a year) or a yearly fee of $69. Medicaid and EBT recipients are billed $6.99 a month, which works out to $83.88 a year.
Do you have to pay for Prime membership?
Yes, a standard Amazon Prime membership costs $139 a year. You can save $15 off your membership through Swagbucks in the form of a $15 cash back (or gift card back) rebate.
New Prime members qualify for a free 30-day trial membership (which you can use to shop Prime Day sales), low-income individuals can qualify for discounted memberships starting at $6.99 a month.
What Prime benefits do you get with your membership?
In addition to being able to shop Amazon’s Prime Day deals (including lightning deals), you can get these additional perks.
- Free delivery (including many 2-day, 1-day, and same-day delivery options)
- Free Amazon Prime streaming (video and TV content)
- Discounted access to premium channels HBO, Showtime, and STARZ
- Discounted Amazon Music Unlimited – access unlimited songs
- Free Games and Discounted Games (Luna is Amazon’s cloud gaming service)
- Free shipping at Shopbop
- Free upgraded shipping at Zappos
- Whole Foods grocery delivery options
- Whole Foods grocery discounts (featured items)
- Free access to thousands of books on Kindle or Fire tablet
- Listen to audiobooks with Audible
- Watch Amazon video anywhere on Amazon Echo devices
- Amazon Photos – free unlimited full-resolution photo storage and 5GB for video storage on Amazon Drive for you and members of your Family Vault
- Try Before You Buy: Get 7 days to try on clothing or shoes in your home before being charged for the item. If you don’t want it, ship it back and your card never gets charged.
Do other retailers have their own sales events on Amazon Prime Day?
Yes many other retailers are running their own similar Prime Day sale events and giving Amazon a fun for the money.
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Find huge discounts on coffee makers, vacuums, luxury bed linen, and more. Plus get 2% cash back free from Swagbucks for your Bed Bath & Beyond purchase.
- Target: Target’s Deal Days offers fantastic discounts on thousands of items, including exclusive discounts on house brands of toys and home decor.
- Best Buy: The electronics retailer is slashing prices to compete with early Prime Day deals . Discounts will continue through the full Amazon Prime Day 2022. Plus get 2% cash back free from Swagbucks for your Best Buy purchase.
- Nordstrom: The retailer has kicked off its anniversary sale and it will run through the end of the month.
- Dyson: Score major deals on best-selling appliances like $100 off the V8 Absolute Vacuum or $120 off the Dyson Purifier Cool. Plus get 3% cash back free from Swagbucks for your Dyson purchase.
- Zappos: You can already link your Prime account to shop at Zappos, but around Prime Day Zappos is offering some super sweet deals in its own right. This includes killer prices on popular brands like Crocs and Hoka, along with discounts on apparel brands like Hanes, Under Armour, and Nike.
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Not to be outdone by Amazon Prime Day or Nordstrom’s anniversary sale, Saks has some major deals too. Score some stellar deals on popular luxury labels including Coach, Stuart Weitzman, Kate Spade, and hundreds more. Plus get 2% cash back free from Swagbucks for your Saks Fifth Avenue purchase.
- Ulta: Although it’s not an official summer sale event, Ulta’s sale section is flooded with amazing markdowns on its most popular brands and products. Shop these special prices on Ulta during Prime Day. Plus get 2% cash back free from Swagbucks for your Ulta purchase.
- Mattress Firm: From July 7 to July 18, mattress-seekers can save up to 60% off top-selling mattresses from Sealy, Serta, Beautyrest, and other top brands. Shoppers can even get an extra 25% off online beds during Prime Day with the promo code PRIMETIME. Plus get 4% cash back free from Swagbucks for your Mattress Firm purchase.
- Wayfair: Always a great place to score deals, Wayfair is cutting prices even more during Prime Day. Save big on patio sets, sofas, home decor, and thousands of other items.
- Make Money Online With Google
- How to Make Money Blogging: 5 Ways to Get Started
- How to Improve Your Credit Score: 9 Practical Steps
- Scoring a Discounted Gift Card
- Lowe’s Black Friday Deals 2021
- Roblox Gift Card
- How to Get Free Money
- Ice Fishing 101
- Breaking Down the Best Home Meal Kits of 2020
- The Ultimate List of Brands That Offer Student Discounts
- What Is Black Friday? How to Get the Best Holiday Shopping Deals
- Why You Need to Buy a Ninja Food Processor