Free Apple $10 Gift Card Get Apple $10 Gift Card for free with Swagbucks
Details on the Free Apple $10 Gift Card
• Use the Apple Gift Card to get products, accessories, apps, games, music, movies, TV shows, and more. Spend it on in-app content, books, subscriptions and even iCloud storage to secure files from all your Apple devices. This gift card does it all. And then some.
• Card delivered via email.
• No returns or refunds on Apple Gift Cards. Terms apply.
• Use it for purchases at any Apple Store location, on the Apple Store app, apple.com, the App Store, iTunes, Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple News+, Apple Books, Apple Arcade, iCloud, and other Apple properties in US only.
• Not valid for other payments.
Beware of gift card scams. Do not share your code. Valid only for U.S. transactions in Apple properties. For assistance, visit support.apple.com/giftcard or call 1-800-275-2273. Not redeemable at Apple resellers or for cash, and no resale, refunds, or exchanges, except as required by law.
Apple is not responsible for unauthorized use. Terms apply; see apple.com/us/go/legal/gc. Issued by Apple Value Services, LLC (AVS). © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Your egift will be sent via email delivery and posted on your account profile, under "My Gift Cards" within 10 business days of verifying your purchase.
Sign up for Swagbucks
Sign up for free with just your email and password.
Earn 1000 SB
Complete surveys, take advantage of promos, find shopping deals, play games or watch videos.
Redeem your points for Apple $10 Gift Card
Exchange your SB for an Apple $10 Gift Card.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you load your gift card into iTunes?
To redeem an App Store & iTunes Gift Card, you'll add credit to your Apple ID balance. You can access your Apple ID balance on a desktop or mobile device.
How to redeem an iTunes gift card or code on your Mac
1. Open the App Store on your Mac and log in.
2. On the upper right-hand corner of the window, click 'Redeem Gift Card.'
3. Follow the instructions to enter the 16-digit code.
Redeem e-Gift cards and promo codes on your iPhone, iPad, or Macbook. Use the funds toward music, books, and the balance of purchases from the iTunes, App, Mac App, or Apple bookstores. These funds cannot be used for the purchase of Apple products or services in the Apple store online or at local stores.
How do I use my redeem iTunes card?
How do you redeem an iTunes gift card and what can you use it for? In short, an iTunes gift card is used toward the balance of purchases from the iTunes, App, Mac App, and Apple Books stores on your iPhone, iPad, or Macbook. It cannot be used in the Apple Store online or in person.
Steps to redeem an Apple Gift Card (Three Simple Steps)
- Step One: Log onto your Apple account with your Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad and open the App Store icon. In the 'Today' section you will see an option to 'Redeem Gift Card or Code.' Tap Redeem.
- Step Two (Physical Cards Only): Peel or scratch off the label on the back of the gift card to see the 16-digit apple code. This starts with 'X''.
- Step Three: Enter the code manually from your apple gift card by typing it into the field provided, then click redeem to add it to your balance. Note* If you enter an invalid code, a message will pop up stating 'Invalid'
Can you use an iTunes gift card at an Apple store?
Only Apple Store Gift Cards can be used on products at an Apple Store.
What are the restrictions on iTunes gift cards?
You can't use your iTunes gift card credit to purchase gifts for someone else or buy more gift cards. You cannot share credit with family members, even if you use Family Sharing.
What can you buy with an iTunes gift card?
You can use that credit to make purchases in the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple TV app, or Apple Books. Or you can use the credit to upgrade your iCloud storage or pay for subscriptions like Apple Music, Apple Arcade, Apple TV+, Apple TV channels, Apple News+, and other app content.
How do I check my gift card balance?
To check your balance at the iTunes Store. In the Quick Links books on the right-hand side look for the 'Redeem' link and follow the instructions to view your balance. To check the available balance on a gift card over the phone, call 1-800-MY-APPLE or visit www.apple.com/go/gcb/us.
How can I check my Apple account balance?
It's easy to check your Apple account balance on a PC or Apple device.
1. On your Windows or PC machine:
2. Open iTunes for Windows.
3. Sign in with your Apple ID.
At the top of the iTunes window, click on 'Store'. Any balance you have will appear here below your profile name.
1. On your Mac, iPhone, or Apple device:
2. Open the App Store (select the App Store icon).
3. If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID.
Any balance will appear below your profile name. If there is no amount shown, then you have no funds in your Apple account.
How can I get a Free Apple Gift Card?
Sign up to discover easy ways to make money online and get an Apple gift card free. Shop online, watch entertaining videos, surf the web, and answer surveys to earn points called Swagbucks points or SB. You can also refer friends to earn more. Redeem your Swagbucks SB for free gift cards to your favorite brands like PayPal, Xbox Live, Playstation Store, Google Play, and other rewards.
You can also get free Apple gift card rewards through other survey and rewards apps like InboxDollars, MyPoints, Fetch Rewards, and YSense. In addition to free gift cards, you can earn cash (check in the mail) or free PayPal cash.