NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C., 13 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY
Participants in the Contest agree that they have read, understood and accepted these Official Rules and agree to be bound by them, including all eligibility requirements and decisions of the Sponsor. We recommend that you print out and keep a copy of the Official Rules for future reference.
- ENTRY PERIOD: Darelicious Contest ("Contest") begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time on October 3, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on October 14, 2013. All references to dates and time shall be based on Pacific Standard Time. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right to make changes to the Contest schedule at any time.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C. 13 years of age and older as of October 3, 2013. Employees and directors of Prodege LLC ("Sponsor") and its affiliates, advertising agencies, and/or promotional partners and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win and entry by such persons will be deemed invalid. "Immediate family" is defined as parents, siblings, children or spouse. No entry may be made on behalf of third parties. If any winner is deemed a minor in the jurisdiction of his/her residence, the winner will need parental consent in order enter the Contest and to be awarded the Prize or the Prize may be awarded to his/her parent/legal guardian (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). The Sponsor reserves the right to request proof of age or identity. Void where prohibited.
- SELECTING WINNERS: Fifty (50) Entrants shall be selected as winners (the "Winners"). Each Winner shall be awarded one (1) prize (defined below) and one (1) Winner of the Prize shall be awarded one (1) additional Prize (the "Bonus Prize"). All Winners will be selected from among all eligible Entrants on or about Monday, October 21, 2013. Winners will be chosen by Darelicious.com in coordination with Sponsor based on the following judging criteria: (A) Quality of the dare (taking into consideration video content and other quality of creativity), (B) amount of backers (e.g. pledges) the applicable Entrant attracted to his/her dare and (C) number of votes and comments received in connection with the Entrants Dare. Each Winner will be notified by either e-mail, mail, or telephone and will be required (or his/her parent or legal guardian where the selected Winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence will be required) to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release, as provided by Sponsor, within seven (7) days of attempted delivery or Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected, at Sponsor's sole discretion. The return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate Winner may be selected. An Entrant is not deemed a Winner of any prize, even if the winning notification should so indicate, unless and until the Entrant's eligibility has been verified, all required documents returned and executed, including and without limitation an IRS form W9 if applicable, and the Entrant has been notified that the acceptance and verification process is complete. Potential Winners who have not reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence shall require parental consent to accept any prize.
- PRIZE: 51 prizes, each valued at 1,000 Swag Bucks(each a "Prize"). Fifty Prizes shall be awarded to fifty individual Winners and one of those Winners shall also be awarded the Bonus Prize (equal to 1,000 additional Swag Bucks as described above). Total approximate retail value ("ARV") of all Prizes combined: $510 USD. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize. Limit one prize per family/household except that one (1) of the fifty (50) Winners shall also be awarded the Bonus Prize. No substitution or transfer of Prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Prize will be delivered to qualified winner who has returned all required documents within seven (7) days.
- GENERAL RULES: All entries and Promotion nomination forms become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. All taxes and fees resulting from acceptance of Prize are the responsibility of Winner. Winners should consult their tax advisers with respect to any applicable taxes relating to any prize. By entering Contest, Entrant (or Entrant's parent/legal guardian if any Entrant is deemed a minor in the state/province or country of his/her residence) accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By entering the Contest and/or accepting a Prize, Winner (or Winner's parent/legal guardian if any Winner is deemed a minor in the state/province or country of his/her residence) agrees to hold Sponsor, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of Prize. Sponsor makes no warranty, representation or guarantee of any kind, express or implied, in fact or in law relating to the Prize. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use Winner's name, likeness and biographical information for marketing and publicity purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Nothing shall obligate Sponsor to so use or engage in any of the above. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest. The Sponsor give no assurance and no promises that the Swagbucks.com website (or any of the services connected with the Contest) shall be free from errors or omission nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. If, in the Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Contest in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, at the Sponsor's sole discretion. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online Entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. Potential Winner may be required to show verifiable proof of identity. All federal and state laws apply. As a condition of entering into the Contest, all Entrants agree that the rights granted in and to the Content (as defined in Section 8 of the Darelicious Terms and Conditions currently found at http://www.darelicious.com/pages/terms_and_conditions) shall apply equally to Sponsor and that Sponsor shall have the same rights in and to the Content as does Darelicious.
- DISPUTES; GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited, the entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of actions arising out of or connected with the Contest or any prize shall be resolved on an individual basis without resort to any form of class action.
Any and all disputes, claims and causes of actions shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of California, or the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles County, California. Any issues or questions of construction, interpretation, validity, or enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and/or Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rule which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
Any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest but in no event attorneys' fees. Entrant (or Entrant's parent/legal guardian if any Entrant is deemed a minor in the state or country of his/her residence) hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- WINNER'S LIST: For the name(s) of the Winner(s), available after October 28, 2013, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Darelicious Contest P.O Box 2748, Redondo Beach, CA 90278. Include on the lower left hand corner of the envelope the month of the Contest.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning are dependent on total number of entries
- SEVERABILITY: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
SPONSOR: Prodege LLC, Redondo Beach, CA 90278