Tim (Swag Name: garthwyne ) is from Ponchatoula, LA and has been a Swagbucks member since December 2015.

Here is what he has to say about his Swagbucks Rewarding Moment:

I first came to Swagbucks via the referral of my sister. She likes to save a lot of money and get lots of rebates and with her help show me Swagbucks I’ve been able to learn with her help how to better do the surveys and get more gift cards to help with presents for my children and things needed for my family. Swagbucks has given me more time with my son. My youngest son Gabriel was born with hydrocephalus, a cleft palate, he eats and takes all his meds through a feeding tube in his stomach, and only 10% piece of a human brain. The other 90% never developed and never came to be it just fluid in that cavity. He’s on lots of life-saving medication due to the CSF or cerebral spinal fluid not drain it properly and is shunt in his head not working correctly.

While we do have Medicaid in order to help with some of the cost for his medication it does not cover it all so I like to do Swagbucks when I’m able to when I’m at the hospital with him you’re taking care of him there to redeem the points I earn for PayPal and then use that PayPal money to pay for the remaining balance of the medication he needs or for any medication that Medicaid and Medicare will not cover for him. We were told when he was born he was only expected to live 3 weeks so far thanks to Medicaid Medicare and the additional funds from family friends and especially Swagbucks and the PayPal we’ve earned from that he has already made it 9 months. That’s a lot longer than doctors expected. So thank you Swagbucks for helping me and my family get a little bit of extra funds to help put towards of life saving medication my San Gabriel needs that not only he can see his next tomorrow but his family can also get one extra day with him before he’s called back into heaven.

Here is a picture of Tim with his son

Tim, we have issued 1,000 SB to your account. Thank you for sharing your Rewarding Moment with us.

What is your rewarding moment?

Send your rewarding moment to goodpeople@swagbucks.com and include your

1. Name
2. Swag Name
3. Where you’re from: city/state
4. How you first came to Swagbucks and your favorite ways to earn SB.
5. Your Rewarding Moment
6. A photo.

Members who get their rewarding moment published receive 1,000 SB. Plus your referral link will be used whenever Swagbucks is mentioned in the post!

In addition, your story might also be featured on our Instagram account @swagbucksofficial or other social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!

If you would like to nominate another member to be featured on Rewarding Moments, please create a video and either post it on Twitter (make sure to include @swagbucks and #SBgoodpeople in your message), post it on our Facebook wall or send a link (or it) via email to goodpeople@swagbucks.com. Send us an email to let us know no matter what. If we choose that story, the person you nominate will get 1,000 SB and you will get 500 SB :-)

If we didn’t tell your rewarding moment this week, it doesn’t mean we won’t tell it in the future. There are so many great rewarding moments to share. We look forward to hearing yours.

-Team Swagbucks