Must be a new Chime member and enroll via the offer link above between 2/1/23 and 2/28/23,. Offer may be completed only one (1) time per user.
Must set up qualifying payroll direct deposit and receive two (2) consecutive qualifying payroll direct deposits of more than $200 each, the first one of which must be received within 30 days of your Chime signup date.
The qualifying payroll direct deposits must be made by your employer, payroll provider, or benefits payer by Automated Clearing House (ACH) deposit. NOTE: Bank ACH transfers, Pay Friends transfers, verification or trial deposits from financial institutions, peer-to-peer transfers from services such as PayPal, Cash App, or Venmo, mobile check deposits, wire transfers, and cash loads or deposits are NOT qualifying payroll direct deposits.
Allow up to 70 days from the date of the first payroll direct deposit into your Chime account for the award to be credited to your Swagbucks account.
After the 70-day period has elapsed, if you still have not received your reward, please contact our Help Center promptly and provide proof of your qualifying activity.
When you open an online Chime ® account online, you get a Chime Visa ® Debit Card, a Checking Account, an optional Savings Account, and access to apply for the Secured Chime Credit Builder Visa ® Credit Card with qualifying payroll direct deposit. Also enjoy access to 60K+ fee-free ATMs˜. Get started today!
To earn a reward, it is essential that you carefully follow the instructions below and comply with all of the Important Terms & Disclaimers below. If you do not follow the instructions or comply with the Important Terms & Disclaimers correctly, you will not successfully complete the offer and Chime will not authorize us to issue your SB reward.
1) Sign up with Chime between 2/1/23 and 2/28/23.
2) Download the Chime App.
3) Access your new Chime account number and routing number from the app.
4) Add your Chime account number and routing number to your payroll contact or service to make payroll direct deposits into your Chime account.
5) You must have at least two (2) consecutive qualifying payroll direct deposits of at least $200 each to your Chime account. The first payroll direct deposit must be received within 30 days of your account signup date.*
Chime is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services and debit card provided by The Bancorp Bank or Stride Bank N.A.; Members FDIC. Credit Builder card issued by Stride Bank, N.A.
˜ Out-of-network ATM withdrawal fees may apply except at Moneypass ATM in a 7-Eleven location, or anyAllpoint or Visa Plus Alliance ATM.
How it works
Enter your email address
Redeem the special offer
Receive your choice of Amazon.com or PayPal Gift Card
* Must be a new Chime member and enroll between 2/1/23 and 2/28/23, set up payroll direct deposit and receive your first paycheck within 30 days of signup to receive SB. Must make a minimum first payroll deposit of $200 to qualify. Transfers, wires and ad blockers are not eligible for SB. The qualifying direct deposit must be made by the individual’s employer, payroll provider, or benefits payer by Automated Clearing House (ACH) deposit. Bank ACH transfers, Pay Friends transfers, verification or trial deposits from financial institutions, peer to peer transfers from services such as PayPal, Cash App, or Venmo, mobile check deposits, and cash loads or deposits are not qualifying direct deposits. This reward cannot be combined with any other enrollment bonuses, including a referral reward. Chime reserves the right to cancel or modify the terms of the enrollment reward offer or terminate the member’s eligibility at any time with or without prior notice.
If you do not receive your award SB within 70 days from your first transacted direct deposit you must provide proof of two or more payroll direct deposits $200 or more. By signing up for this offer you acknowledge that Chime will have to share your Direct Deposit status with its partner for SB to be credited to your account. Please allow up to 70 days for SB to be credited to your account. Offer may only be completed once (1) per user. This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor ("Merchant"). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant's views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center.