Get Free Kellogg Coupons and Earn Cash for Purchasing Kellogg’s
7 ways to score Kellogg’s coupons and also make money for shopping Kellogg products
There are seemingly limitless Kellogg coupon deals available to save you money. With a portfolio of over 3 dozen brands, virtually every family in the U.S. consumes Kellogg’s. While not everyone eats Kellogg’s corn flakes or other cereal brands, most households purchase at least one Kellogg brand. Kellogg’s products run the gamut, from Raisin Bran and Kellogg’s Special K to snack brands like Pringles and CLUB to vegetarian and organic brands like MorningStar Farms, Incogmeato, and Pure Organic.
Kellogg’s has been a part of American family breakfast since 1894. With legendary marketing and cereal mascots, they do not skimp on Kellogg’s coupons. There are so many Kellogg’s cereal and other product coupons that you should never have to pay full price.
Here are the 7 best ways to find coupons for Kellogg’s
1. Print Coupons for Kellogg’s Online for Free
There are a number of places where you can get free printable coupons for Kellogg including Swagbucks Coupons, Red Plum, InboxDollars, or Coupon Cabin. Here you’ll find hundreds of free, printable coupons for Kellogg and also coupons for other popular consumer brands. Select only the coupons you want and print them out. And if you want to save on paper and ink, you can adjust your printer settings to print 2 pages onto 1 sheet. Bookmark these coupon sites and look over their deals before your next run to the grocery store.
On Swagbucks, you’ll get paid *2 -cents for coupon you print and *25-cents for every coupon you redeem in store. If you print out 10 coupons and redeem 4 of them, that’s a $1.25 you’ve made for couponing. Even if you don’t like to coupon yourself, you can print them out and give them a friend who does and make money when they use them in-store.
2. Use Magic Receipts to Get Cash Back for Purchasing Kellogg Products
Magic Receipts is pretty, well, magical. Upload your grocery receipts (you can take a photo with your phone). Click submit. Earn cash. Ta-da!
Use Magic Receipts to get cash back for purchasing Kellogg products and submitting your grocery receipts.
In addition to plenty of Kellogg brands, Magic Receipts features dozens of other products and product brands you can purchase to earn cash. Purchase a featured item, scan your receipt, and get the promised reward. Most cash rewards pay $1.00 to $10.00.
Magic Receipts outshines other competitor receipt apps.
- You can earn *$1 to $2 for purchasing a rotating selection of “Any Brand” products like milk, bread, eggs, or other pantry stables. With other shop apps, your earning opportunities are limited to a specific product or brand (i.e. Save $1.00 on two Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes 36 oz. or larger).
- Magic Receipts pays more for “Any Brand” purchases. Apps like Ibotta that do sometimes offer “Any Brand” products, but you can only earn around 3-cents for these purchases.
- You can earn cash rewards for adding items to “My List”, Swagbucks’ grocery list feature.
- It’s connected to other ways to earn for shopping, like getting cash back rebates at over 3,000 stores including Kroger, Kohl’s, Albertsons, Vons, or Safeway.
- It’s easy to cash out with Magic Receipts. With many apps you cannot request payout until you’ve reached $10, $20, $30, or more in earnings. In Swagbucks, you can request payment once you’ve reached at least *$1 in earnings. Sign up for Magic Receipts to check it out.
3. Find In-Store Savings on Kellogg’s
Look for Kellogg coupons and deals when you’re at the store. Near the shopping carts, you can almost always find coupons or coupon circulars. And in the aisles, there are occasionally coupon dispensers next to specific products. Common coupon deals there are to save $1.00 off of 2 boxes of cereal or $2.00 off of 4 boxes of cereal.
For a new cereal or seasonal cereal (like pumpkin flavored Frosted Mini Wheats), you can save more with extra generous coupon discounts. And around the holiday season, you can loads of extra coupon and BOGO promotions.(Because really, a gathering at Grandma’s is not complete without her Kellogg’s Special K bars and Corn Flake wreaths.)
4. Stockpile Kellogg’s After Holiday Events
Kellogg’s brands are snacky – built to be shared at gatherings – and they are intertwined with American holidays. Pumpkin spice flavored cereals in the fall. Gingerbread houses bedecked with Frosted Mini Wheats and Froot Loops cereals. Red, white, and green Rice Krispies. And other special holiday events.
While you’ll find holiday sale savings before the big event, clearance prices starting the day after are killer. You can save up to 90% on holiday-themed cereals, crackers, and other brand products. You might be eating Christmas colored raisin bran in the middle of July, but who cares. It tastes the same.
If you print coupons and use Magic Receipts and other shopping apps, you can actually make money buying up post-holiday Kellogg goods – especially cereals. For example, if the box pink-wrapped Rice Krispies costs only $1.39 on February 15th you can layer on discounts of $1.40 or more, you’ll actually make money. You won’t get rich, but there’s no greater feeling for a deal horse than to leave the store a quarter richer because you were actually paid money to “buy” that free box of goodies.
5. Shopping Apps Pay You for Buying Kellogg’s Cereals
Use shopping rewards apps to get cash back for purchasing featured Kellogg items (of all kinds, not just cereal) and scanning your receipt. In addition to Magic Receipts, you can scan your same grocery receipt to many other coupon apps.
As of right now (date of the article’s publication), here are the cash reward amounts you can earn for purchasing Kellogg products.
- Magic Receipts – *$12.15
- Ibotta – $16.00
- Fetch Rewards – $1.00
- Checkout 51 – $0.50
If you purchased all eligible Kellogg products and scanned your receipt to Magic Receipts, Ibotta, Fetch Rewards, and Checkout 51, you would earn $29.65 in cash back.
Make sure to also use the supermarket’s free loyalty app to save even more money. The Target loyalty app, for example, will offer on-the-spot savings (applied at checkout) for a number of items it sells. For example, right now there’s a free offer to save an extra 10% off of Kellogg’s Eggo waffles, 20% off Pop-Tarts, or an in-app coupon to save $1.00 on Kellogg’s cereal. Again, you can stack these store loyalty savings on top of other print coupons and shop app rewards.
6. Join the Kellogg’s Family Rewards to Earn Printable Coupons, Loyalty Points, Gift Cards, and Prizes
Join Kellogg’s loyalty program, Kellogg’s Family Rewards, and you’ll earn points on your favorite products like Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats, Pop-Tarts, or Raisin Bran. With every purchase of a Kellogg’s product, you’ll collect points. Just submit a pic of your receipt (via email or text).
Redeem your loyalty points for free, great rewards like apparel, or iconic collectibles like Tony the Tiger tin canisters or vintage toys, cereal bowls, and dishes. You can even get gif cards to Amazon, Target, and other popular retailers.
Additionally, as a loyalty member you’ll get access to a digital library of free printable coupons and also be able to unlock other exclusive savings. Many coupons are to save $1.00 or even save $2.00 off of your purchase, which is a decent chunk of change.
You’ll also get updates about new recipes, new products, or upcoming sale events at retailers who carry Kellogg products.
You can earn these loyalty deals from Kellogg’s in addition to other rewards from Magic Receipts, Ibotta, or Swagbucks Grocery Coupons and other shop receipt and coupon apps.
7. Keep Social
Follow your favorite Kellogg brands on social media. Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats, Frosted Flakes, Rice Krispies, Froot Loops, and dozens of other brands have extremely active profiles on social apps like Instagram. Here they share recipes, inspirational pics, brand news, and of course the coupon deal or two. Most brands don’t have just one page; for example, the Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes has a a US page and a Canadian page on Instagram. And you’ll also find a lot of fan created pages that curate a lot of deal related content like printable coupons.
How do I earn money for buying Kellogg’s products?
You can earn money for buying Kellogg products through some of the ways outlined in this post:
- Printing coupons (2-cents per coupon)
- Redeeming coupons (25-cents per coupon)
- Magic Receipts (Scan receipts to Magic Receipts and other apps to earn cash back on your Kellogg purchases)
- Sign up for the Kellogg loyalty program and earn points you can redeem for merchandise and gift cards to Amazon and other major retailers
What brands does Kellogg’s sell?
To get the best Kellogg coupon deals and savings, you’ll need to be familiar with all of the Kellogg brands. Kellogg brands are sold all over the world with many international brands. Within the US, you’ll find over 3 dozen Kellogg’s brands on store shelves.
- Kellogg’s All-Bran
- Apple Jacks
- Bear Naked
- Kellogg’s Corn Pops
- Kellogg’s Cracklin’ Oat Bran
- Kellogg’s Crispix
- Froot Loops
- Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats
- Kellogg’s Honey Smacks
- Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes
- Kellogg’s Corn Flakes
- Kellogg’s Raisin Bran
- Kellogg’s Krave
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies
- Kellogg’s Smart Start
- Kellogg’s Special K
Kellogg’s Other Brands
- Famous Amos
- Jumbo Snax
- MorningStar Farms
- Pure Organic
- Town House
Final Thoughts On Ways to Save Money (and Make Money) on Kellogg’s with Coupons and Receipt Apps
With its massive portfolio brands, Kellogg gives you plenty of ways to save money on your next box of Frosted Mini Wheats or Corn Pops. And with coupon reward sites, Kellogg’s Family Rewards, and new receipt apps, there are plenty of ways to make money too.
Make sure that you’re not spending money on grocery items just to earn money. That rarely works; more often you’ll lose time and money. If you’re already a Kellogg shopper, these coupons, newsletters, and receipt apps just offer you a way to earn a little money back for the shopping you’re already doing – one purchase at a time.
*These earnings are awarded as SB, Swagbucks’ virtual currency. 100 SB = $1.00. Earnings can be withdrawn once user has accumulated $1.00 or more in earnings.
- Best Back to School Deals 2021
- 7 Easy Ways to Stop Wasting Food
- Does Uber or Lyft Pay More? How to Earn the Most as a Driver
- Taking Your Career Online With Virtual Assistant Jobs
- Finding An Online Teaching Position
- Get Paid to Write: Make Money With Reviews, Articles, & More
- 2020 Kohl’s Black Friday Deals, Sale, & Store Hours
- Are Student Loans Worth It? Everything You Need to Know About Student Debt
- How to Take Advantage of Survey Reward Sites
- 17 Ways to Find Free Affordable Prescription Drugs
- Get Paid for Answering Surveys Online