Contributing Editor – Dannie Phan
Dannie joined Swagbucks in the spring of 2019 and earned over $500 in her first year. She has made a living as a gig worker, 9-5er, freelancer, and a small business owner. With her professional experience in public safety, health insurance, nutritional wellness, and culture, she brings an interdisciplinary perspective to personal finance.
You can find her work as a writer and photographer in multiple Southern California periodicals such as the LAtimes, Live OC, and The Bottom Line. She is also cited in print and media works discussing culture and traditions in Non Song Magazine, Morbid Magic: Death Spirituality and Culture from Around the World, 1968 Take over of North Hall, and Sen Sok Aquaponics.
In her free time she can be found transforming her first house into her dream homestead and food forest in the middle of Orange County, California.
- How to Make Money from writing Poetry
- 18 Ways to Make Money Without a Job: Surveys, Selling Online, and More
- How to Make Money Flipping Cars: Where to Start & How to Sell Them
- What Car Can I Afford? Your Guide to Finding a Car In Your Budget
- How to Save Money: The Best Ways to Start Saving Right Now
- Mystery Shopping: How to Make Money & Avoid Scams
- Best Unblocked Games to Play When You’re Bored at School
- What Is Cyber Monday? Everything You Need to Know to Get the Best Deals
- What Is Black Friday? How to Get the Best Holiday Shopping Deals
- Amazon Prime Day: Getting the Best Online Shopping Deals
- Black Friday 2020: Everything You Need to Know About the COVID-19 Impact
- Cyber Monday 2020: Where to Get the Best Deals Online
- Thanksgiving Day Shopping 2020: Pre-Black Friday Sales & COVID-19 Impact
- How to Start Couponing in 2020: A Beginner’s Guide
- How Do Promo Codes & Discount Codes Work? (Plus 10 Promo Codes for 2020)
- Tips and Tricks to Make Money Doing Nothing
- Top Coupon Sites in 2021
- 10 Best Work from Home Jobs
- Stores that Give You Cash Back on Your Debit Card Purchases
- How to Get Out of Debt Quickly
- How Much Does Renter’s Insurance Cost?
- Everything You Need to Know About Prepaid Credit Cards
- Ten Best Ways to Get Free College Classes