Get PayPal Cash for Taking Online Surveys
Promotions are accurate at the point of publishing and only available for a limited time. All promotions are subject to change without notification.
Taking online surveys is an extremely popular way to make money and get paid via Paypal. There are a lot of survey sites that promise you rewards or money for taking surveys.
Swagbucks isn’t just one of the highest paying survey sites. It’s the clear market leader. Over the past 10 years, Swagbucks has paid out over $700 million dollars to its members for taking online surveys and completing other related online activities.
Swagbucks uses Paypal as one of the many payouts for taking surveys. It’s also the only survey site that offers free cryptocurrency rewards in addition to PayPal, gift cards, sweepstake prizes, or charitable donations.
Here’s how it works
Register at Swagbucks.com with your email address. Then to start getting PayPal money for taking surveys, verify your account via email confirmation. Swagbucks is free to join.
Before you start taking paid surveys, you will want to get accustomed to the way the site works. While exploring you can see the number of gift cards that are also available as rewards if you would prefer them over Paypal money. There are free gift cards for hundreds of popular stores, including Amazon, Target, Whole Foods, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Walmart, Macy’s, Starbucks, Apple, and Google Play. You can even get discounted gift cards too. Every month, you can cash out your first $25 gift card for 12% off. This means you can save 12% off gift cards to Amazon and all other gift cards featured
Verify your account
After you verify your account, brands and market research companies invite Swagbucks users to fill-out online surveys about products and services. When users complete a survey, Swagbucks awards survey-takers with SB, which are points in our rewards currency. Each SB is worth 1 penny. So, 100 SB is worth $1. Typically, survey takers can earn between $0.05 and $2.50 (and sometimes as much as $25 – $35) for completing a survey. Survey takers can then redeem the SB earned for taking surveys via PayPal.
Why Do Survey Companies Pay?
A major brand will hire a market research company for a number of reasons:
- They are rebranding.
- They are launching a new product line or making major changes to an existing one.
- The company is seeing a decrease in online shopping, interaction, or just is failing in some way.
The company will need the American consumer opinions gathered in a controlled setting. Sometimes this is done with workshops, focus groups, and forums but the most common way is with survey panels.
How Does it work with Swagbucks?
Survey invitations are sent to Swagbucks members for all available surveys. The survey earnings plus the length of time it will take to complete will be listed.
- Users complete a survey and are rewarded with Swagbucks (SB).
- SB is worth one penny. 100 SB is $1.
- Each survey varies by rate. The best paid surveys tend to be the longer ones and can be worth as much as $25, sometimes more.
- The average earnings per survey are between $0.05 and $5.00. Most surveys pay around the $1.00 mark. The best online surveys (highest paying) pay $8 to $10 or more.
- It is important to note that not every survey will mean a payday as you must qualify first.
- Screening questions are used to find the best fit for every survey. Swagbucks does pay at least 1 SB even if you do not qualify for the survey up to a set number of survey attempts per day.
Common survey questions
Paid survey sites typically have several different categories that they focus on. Most survey takers will find that they are answering the same or similar questions over and over. The survey company does this to find the perfect people for their survey
The Screening Questions
As you are completing surveys, you will notice that you answer the first set of questions a lot. These include:
- Your sex or gender identification.
- Your age.
- Your education level.
- Your income level.
- The type of work that you do.
Survey companies need to narrow down the people who will take the survey to a specific group called a “demographic”. They may also need to eliminate anyone who works for a certain industry for legal reasons.
Swagbucks will never ask you to provide your bank account information or to pay to join. If a survey site is asking for your bank account information, that survey site is a scam. Survey sites can pay you with PayPal or gift cards so they don’t need your account information. Additionally, you should never have to pay money to make extra money. Survey sites should be free to join. Many sites, like InboxDollars, will even pay you to join. InboxDollars offers you a free $5 cash bonus to get started.
If you have made it through the screening questions and are taken to the survey site, you will move into more specific questions. Although paid surveys can cover virtually any topic, the most common surveys are related to marketing strategies for:
- New brands.
- Movies or other types of entertainment.
- New flavors from established brands.
- General feelings about a particular company.
It’s important to keep in mind that participants don’t “qualify” for all surveys. Market researchers often want opinions from users who match specific demographics or who are in-market for particular products and services. If you attempt a survey that you ultimately don’t qualify for, Swagbucks will give you at least one point in its rewards program. You know what they say: “A penny for your thoughts”.
Get paid for completed surveys
Now comes the fun part. Getting ready to earn money.
- The best strategy to earn money and gift cards is to take as many surveys as possible.
- Swagbucks allows you to take daily surveys including a single-question daily poll.
- Try to qualify for all available surveys. Remember, you will not qualify for all the surveys but will still earn a point for every one that you attempt.
- There is no limit to how many surveys you can take per day.
Other Paid Survey Sites
Yes, Swagbucks is one of the very best survey sites, but it is not the only one. If you are taking paid surveys online for extra cash, you are best served by taking as many surveys as possible from Swagbucks and other sites as well.
All of the following survey sites will pay cash, gift cards, or make Paypal payments, it is your choice. They are all free to join and are considered to be safe and secure.
- Opinion Outpost
- Survey Junkie
- Pinecone Research.
Of these, only Pinecone Research is not an automatic sign-up. You must be referred or invited by someone who is already a member before they will consider whether to accept you into their panel.
Spotting a Scam Survey Site
Most online survey sites are totally legit. You will get paid for completing surveys and never have to worry about your personal information being stolen or used improperly. But, as with any good thing, there are sometimes bad things. Watch for scam survey sites with these warnings.
- Online surveys that seem to be asking questions that are too personal without warning. Some paid surveys are going to be personal in nature. Good sites will let you know so that you can decide whether to go on or not.
- The survey site offers far too much money for completing surveys. If you see a site offering “hundreds” of dollars per survey, run! That’s a scam.
- The survey site asks for banking information, social security numbers, or other personal data right upfront. Do not give any of this information out.
- The site goes “down” for a day or two and then comes back with a slightly different name, you’ve lost all of the money you have already earned from paid surveys and you need to create a whole new account.
- It mocks or openly trashes other survey sites and then uses false information to make them seem shady in some way. Legitimate survey sites do not need to bash one another.
- The only surveys that pay are short with small pay-out amounts.
Other Ways to Earn Cash on Survey Sites
While it is true that most of these sites focus on surveys as a way to earn money online, there are other ways to accomplish this as well. Most, including Swagbucks and Inbox Dollars, also have other options to help you earn points. Both also help you to save money while you are working to earn it.
Here are some additional ways to earn points toward the Paypal payout threshold:
- Playing games. You can download online games and work toward set goals to earn the required points.
- Use the in-site web browser and earn points.
Earn money or gift cards while you save money:
- While you are making money online, save more money by using discount codes and coupons.
- Install the Swagbucks button directly in your browser and all codes will pop up automatically whenever you are on a participating site.
- In addition to the discounts, you may be eligible for cashback bonuses from thousands of retailers. It is like a loyalty program that lets you get paid.
- Some bonuses may take a few days to a few weeks to post to your account.
Paypal or Gift Cards: Your Options
Most survey sites that pay will offer you at least one or two options. Swagbucks offers several options when you earn money with them.
- Get your pay through Paypal. Once you have earned enough to meet the Paypal payout threshold you can request the transaction to be completed. Note: there is not a minimum cash requirement per se, but you must have enough points to have earned the reward. Currently, the minimum Paypal amount is $3.
- In addition to Paypal payments, you can choose from thousands of gift cards from retailers like Target, Walmart, and even Amazon.
The other survey sites also offer several options for getting paid for every completed survey. Paypal cash is usually one of the fastest and easiest ways to get paid. If you do not have a Paypal account, it is super simple to start one.]
Starting a Paypal Account to Get Paypal for Taking Surveys
To start a Paypal account:
- Go to the Paypal website and find the sign-up button. It will be in the top, right-hand corner.
- Choose which account type you would like to have. For most people, a personal account is appropriate. If you are planning on using Paypal money for work-related expenses or as a way to get paid, you may be able to use the business account.
- Add all of the required information including your name, address, birthdate.
- Link your bank accounts if you would like. There are several reasons that this is a good idea especially if you are using the account to make recurring payments.
To receive payment with PayPal:
- Request payment to your Paypal account. You should only need to give your email address for this to be completed.
- Paypal money can show as “pending” for up to 24 hours before it is considered completed. During that time it may not show up in your Paypal balance.
- Where to Buy Cheap Furniture: Tips & Ideas for New Decor on a Budget
- How to Get the Best Deal at Pet Stores Every Time
- The Ultimate Expedia Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- Find Free Grocery Coupons Online: Printable, Apps and More
- How to Get a Vanilla Visa Gift Card For Free
- 18 Ways to Make Money Without a Job: Surveys, Selling Online, and More
- Save for College with Just a Few Dollars a Day
- Remote Work 101: Guide to Finding a Remote Job
- Amazon Prime Day: Getting the Best Online Shopping Deals
- Friskies Cat Food Coupon
- What is my Google Play Gift Card Balance?
- Mother’s Day Specials and Freebies