Hulu Black Friday Deals 2022
When thinking of Black Friday, shoppers tend to think of big tech items or consumer packaged goods like apparel and tins of popcorn. But streaming company Hulu offers ultra -low subscription prices for its Black Friday sale – the lowest prices you’ll find on Hulu ever.
Even if you already subscribe to Hulu, you can gift a subscription to friends and family members.
Is Hulu on sale for Black Friday?
Yes, Hulu goes on sale for Black Friday! It’s the best deal of the year. You can sign up for Hulu for as low as $1.99/month during its Black Friday sale, although last year the deal started on Cyber Monday, November 27th, and ended the following day at 2:59am EST. New and eligible returning subscribers are typically able to take advantage of this Black Friday deal.
How can I get Hulu cheaper?
Hulu is one of the most affordable streaming services on the market, but here are some ways to get Hulu even cheaper.
- Embrace the ads. The ad supported version is just $6 per month and still gives you access to Hulu’s entire on-demand library.
- Bundle Hulu Basic with Disney Plus and ESPN+ for $14 a month. You’re get 3 different streaming services, each for just $4.67 a month.
- Get up to $15.00 free cash back from Swagbucks when you purchase the Hulu Basic bundle. The $15 cash back lowers the annual cost from $168 to $153 (although you are billed monthly for the bundle).
- Students can get Hulu for $1.99 per month with the Hulu student discount.
- Get Hulu for free for 30 days with their 30-day free trial. This is for the Hulu Basic or Hulu no ads version. If you’re subscribing to the Hulu + Live TV plan, you can get one week for free.
- Wait for the Hulu Black Friday Cyber Monday sale to get Hulu for $1.99 per month.
Can I get Hulu for 99-cents?
Nearly 3 years ago, Hulu had a deal for customers to sign up for Hulu for 99-cents a month ($11.88 total for the year). Currently, $1.99 per month is the best deal you’ll find for Hulu if you wait for sales or are eligible for special discounts.
Is Hulu still $1.99 a month?
Hulu offers the $1.99 per month rate to students and for its annual Black Friday deal.
Is Hulu free with Amazon prime?
Hulu is not free with Amazon Prime. Hulu is a completely separate streaming service that is unrelated to Amazon Prime. Amazon Prime does offer members its own catalogue of content that they can watch or stream free with their Prime membership.
Some households, like mine, do subscribe to both Hulu and Amazon Prime.
How do I get Hulu for free?
There are a few easy, tried and true ways to get Hulu for free – the legit way.
- Sign up for a free trial of Hulu for 30 days. You can get the ad-free option for free for 30 days, too.
- Cancel your Hulu subscription, or wait a while after your free trial ends. Then get a new free trial of Hulu.
- Sign up for Spotify Premium for Students. Students can sign up for Spotify Premium for Students for just $4.99 a month (for up to four years), and once registered, you can add on Hulu and Showtime for free.
- Get someone else in your household (parents, roommates, etc.) to subscribe to Hulu and as a member of the household you can access it for free.
How many people can watch Hulu at once?
Up to two people can watch Hulu at once. Or to be more precise, you can stream Hulu on up to two different devices at the same time.
Can I watch Hulu at two different houses?
Technically, yes. I’ve been out of state visiting friends and been able to watch Hulu in their house while my husband was able to stream Hulu on our TV back home. That said, Hulu plans are intended for single-house use. If accessing one Hulu account from multiple homes or locations is important to you, Hulu recommends that you sign up for a second account.
How can I gift a Hulu subscription?
It’s easy to give Hulu subscription (or any other streaming service) as a gift.
- Purchase a digital gift card (or eGift card) or physical gift card at a retailer like Target, Best Buy, Walmart, CVS, or Walgreens.
- The gift recipient visits hulu.com/gift and enters their redemption code.
- The gift recipient is guided through the easy set-up process.
Of course, if the gift recipient is less comfortable navigating the set up you can always set it up for them. Watch Hulu with them (they’ll dig the quality time) over a few visits and get them hooked on a show. That will motivate them to play around a bit more with Hulu and get the most out of it.
Is there a family Hulu plan?
There is no specific family Hulu plan, but with the right subscription, an unlimited number of people can all watch Hulu at once.
- By default, you can stream Hulu on up two devices at the same time. A household of several people could make this work, assuming everyone doesn’t want to watch Hulu at the same time or some people want to watch the same program together.
- If you subscribe to Hulu + Live TV (version with or without ads), you can add on unlimited screen for an additional $0.99 a month. Share Hulu on unlimited devices, but all devices must be connected to your primary Wi-Fi network or “Home Network”.
- A Hulu + Live TV subscription with unlimited screens allows you to stream Hulu on up to three mobile devices outside of the Home Network. But, these devices will need to check in with the Home Network in order to keep working.
Is Hulu worth it if you already have Netflix and/or cable?
This can be a question of personal preference, but if you love streaming great movies and TV, then I think it is worth it to have Hulu in additional to Netflix or other similar services.
Hulu gives you access to different kinds of content than what you will find with Netflix or Amazon Prime (even though there is often some overlap), and Hulu has a lot of great, unique content made for Hulu that you can only watch on Hulu.
Popular Shows Only on Hulu
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- Castle Rock
- Normal People
- The Act
- Catch 22
- Veronica Mars
- The Looming Tower
- Future Man
- High Fidelity
- Little Fires Everywhere
- I Am Greta
- The United States vs. Billie Holliday
- False Positive
- Happiest Season
- Minding the Gap
- Big Time Adolescence
What Other Stores Have the Best Deals on Black Friday?
Other retailers and hot deals you should hit up during the holiday season include:
- Academy Black Friday
- Amazon Black Friday
- Bed Bath and Beyond Black Friday
- Bath and Body Works Black Friday
- Best Buy Black Friday
- Cabela’s Black Friday
- Costco Black Friday
- Dell Black Friday
- GameStop Black Friday
- Harbor Freight Black Friday
- Hobby Lobby Black Friday
- Home Depot Black Friday
- Hulu Black Friday
- IKEA Black Friday
- JCPenney Black Friday
- Kohl’s Black Friday
- Lowe’s Black Friday
- Lululemon Black Friday
- Macy’s Black Friday
- Menards Black Friday
- Newegg Black Friday
- Nike Black Friday
- Old Navy Black Friday
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Black Friday
- Sam’s Club Black Friday
- Sephora Black Friday
- Staples Black Friday
- Steam Sale for Black Friday
- Target Black Friday
- Tractor Supply Black Friday
- T-Mobile Black Friday
- Ulta Black Friday
- UGG Black Friday
- Vans Black Friday
- Verizon Black Friday
- Victoria’s Secret Black Friday
- Walmart Black Friday
- Wayfair Black Friday
- Yeti Black Friday
- Black Friday Airpod Deals
- Black Friday Apple Deals
- Black Friday iPad Deals
- Black Friday Laptop Deals
- Black Friday Gaming Chairs
- Black Friday Phone Deals
- Black Friday PS4 Deals
- Black Friday TV Deals
- Nintendo Switch Black Friday
- What is the best VPN in 2022?
- How to Get $10 Off Dr. Scholl’s Insoles
- 10 Best Ways to Earn Amazon Gift Cards for Free Online
- 8 Profitable Content Writing Jobs You Can Do at Home
- How Do Promo Codes & Discount Codes Work?
- What’s the Average Price of Car Insurance?
- 6 Best Apps to Sell Stuff
- 3 Easy Ways to Get Paid to Be a Friend Online & In-Person
- The Ultimate Staples Cashback & Coupon Code Deal Hack
- 3 Must Know Ways to Make Money on Instagram
- 5 Ways to Get Free Prescription Drugs and Dozens of Assistance Programs to Know
- 6 Best Apps to Sell Stuff